The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, joesixpack said:

Right.

:rolleyes:

Deny reality all you like.

People like me who are independent politically can see the nonsense on both sides.  And your crap is nonsense.   When all the intelligence agencies understand that the Russian government interfered with our election, and you want to deny it, you're just being stupid at that point.

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

People like me who are independent politically can see the nonsense on both sides.  And your crap is nonsense.   When all the intelligence agencies understand that the Russian government interfered with our election, and you want to deny it, you're just being stupid at that point.

"all the intelligence agencies understand..."

All the intelligence agencies are protecting themselves, NOT US.

They fear Trump. They didn't want Trump. They've been actively working since election day to remove Trump.

All of that is indisputable if you actually look at the evidence. And cut the horseshit that you're an independent, no one's buying it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

"all the intelligence agencies understand..."

All the intelligence agencies are protecting themselves, NOT US.

They fear Trump. They didn't want Trump. They've been actively working since election day to remove Trump.

All of that is indisputable if you actually look at the evidence. And cut the horseshit that you're an independent, no one's buying it.

You don't understand squat, especially about being independent.  I didn't vote for Clinton, I voted for Johnson.  And you're not conservative, you're a reactionary nut case.

The intelligence agencies, including the current ones that were run by the now Secretary of State as well as all other ones, agree that the Russians interfered with our election.  Based on incontrovertible evidence.  But they, under a Republican administration, are protecting themselves?  Get a grip.  You have no idea.

Investigate it.  If it was the former Democratic administration, go after them.  If it was members of the current administration, go after them.  Anyone who did this should be charged with treason and executed, again regardless of party.

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The intelligence agencies, including the current ones that were run by the now Secretary of State as well as all other ones, agree that the Russians interfered with our election.  Based on incontrovertible evidence.

Link this incontrovertible evidence. We're all waiting.

Oh, and by the way, when it comes to the intelligence community and the federal law enforcement agencies, it really doesn't matter who's in the oval office or Congress. They're unelected, unaccountable, untouchable..until now.

Trump is no ordinary Republican. He's not beholden to interests that other politicians are, and that terrifies the bureaucratic elites. He's been coming for them since the campaign, and they know it. It's about damned time someone did.

So yeah, link your "incontrovertible evidence," old man. We're a patient bunch down here. Show us your proofs. Or, alternatively, you could read this thread and learn something. Though I understand the aged can have a hard time with that.

Edited by joesixpack

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Oh, and by the way, when it comes to the intelligence community and the federal law enforcement agencies, it really doesn't matter who's in the oval office or Congress. They're unelected, unaccountable, untouchable..until now.

Trump is no ordinary Republican. He's not beholden to interests that other politicians are, and that terrifies the bureaucratic elites. He's been coming for them since the campaign, and they know it. It's about damned time someone did.

So yeah, link your "incontrovertible evidence," old man. We're a patient bunch down here. Show us your proofs.

Try reading something more than sites that just cater to your reactionary thoughts.  Agencies have provided testimony in Congress that the Russians interfered.

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Try reading something more than sites that just cater to your reactionary thoughts.  Agencies have provided testimony in Congress that the Russians interfered.

:lol:

Like I thought, you've got nothing, except for what the intelligence community and the mainstream media fed you.

Well done, sheep. Well done.

26 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Bottom line is that a foreign government interfered with our electoral process.  That needs to stop and those who allowed it need to be held accountable regardless of party.  To me it is tantamount to an act of war and that's what I'd tell Putin to his face if I were president.

What role did Russia play in the 2012 US Presidential election?

So yeah, link your "incontrovertible evidence," old man. We're a patient bunch down here. Show us your proofs.

The Russians made a Facebook page.  Otherwise Hillary would have won and we would all be happy in a world full of rainbows and lollipops by now.  Millions of deplorable people were duped.  The big dummies.

And they might have hacked the DNC emails or maybe somebody else did.  Either way, all that cheating was supposed to stay secret.

And they might have hacked Hillary's private email server.  Or someone else did.  Or lots of groups did.  What do they not understand about the word private?  It was supposed to be a private email server.  They are big jerks.

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

More proof you guys are just puppets of state media. Fox/Trump tv has had story after story on Clinton, way more than all the rest of the other media outlets put together. Beating a dead horse, but the lemmings follow along 

Uh, no!

The lying scumbags Bill and Hillary Clinton first screwed Bernie Sanders out of the 2016 Democrat Party nomination for President.  It worked.  Then the lying scumbags Bill and Hillary Clinton tried to screw Donald Trump out of winning the 2016 US Presidential election.  That didn't work.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

The Russians made a Facebook page.  Otherwise Hillary would have won and we would all be happy in a world full of rainbows and lollipops by now.  Millions of deplorable people were duped.  The big dummies.

And they might have hacked the DNC emails or maybe somebody else did.  Either way, all that cheating was supposed to stay secret.

And they might have hacked Hillary's private email server.  Or someone else did.  Or lots of groups did.  What do they not understand about the word private?  It was supposed to be a private email server.  They are big jerks.

So sayeth the enlightened oldmanfan.

12 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

:lol:

Like I thought, you've got nothing, except for what the intelligence community and the mainstream media fed you.

Well done, sheep. Well done.

Dan Coates and Mike Pompey have testified in Congree that Russia interfered.  Members of the current administration.

11 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

What role did Russia play in the 2012 US Presidential election?

I have no idea.  If there is evidence they did it should be investigated.

A foreign government interfered with our elections.  That is an act of war.  Why do some here want to ignore that?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

A foreign government interfered with our elections.  That is an act of war.  Why do some here want to ignore that?

Because some of us here are wise to the fact that our own government has, on dozens of occasions, manufactured "evidence" showing malfeasance by foreign governments in order to provoke conflicts which benefit a select few individuals in business and government.

This would be one of those times.

18 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Uh, no!

The lying scumbags Bill and Hillary Clinton first screwed Bernie Sanders out of the 2016 Democrat Party nomination for President.  It worked.  Then the lying scumbags Bill and Hillary Clinton tried to screw Donald Trump out of winning the 2016 US Presidential election.  That didn't work.

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!! 

Trump TV all day! Are you just DR signed in under another name? 

11 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I don't like Russia because I don't like commies.  It is the same reason I don't like Democrats and many Republicans.  

But it if you are going to call making a Facebook page an act of war, then you are going to have to acknowledge that many countries are committing acts of war against many other countries all the time.  That's a lot of wars.  What if a country actively funded a campaign against the leader of another country?  Would that be an act of war?

15 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

If there is evidence they did it should be investigated.  A foreign government interfered with our elections.  That is an act of war.  Why do some here want to ignore that?

Here is your evidence.  When do we bring Treason charges against former President Barack Obama?

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don't like Russia because I don't like commies.  It is the same reason I don't like Democrats and many Republicans.  

But it if you are going to call making a Facebook page an act of war, then you are going to have to acknowledge that many countries are committing acts of war against many other countries all the time.  That's a lot of wars.  What if a country actively funded a campaign against the leader of another country?  Would that be an act of war?

So you just excuse it away, no problem. And Trump campaign working with the Russians on throwing the election? There is proof, but since it helped Republicans, your partisanship makes you ignore it.