The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Was Seth Rich’s family threatened into telling Hannity to keep his mouth shut?

If that’s true that is one of the biggest disgraces ever.

A grieving family should have their story out there to find the truth upon the death of a family member, not being threatened to silence.

31 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Is anyone else having a hard time with the idea of the rule of law in this country? Or am I the only one thinking it seems a complete farce?

If you and I commit crimes, we go to jail............

if the left commits crimes, they get a pat on the back or a Purple Heart.

23 minutes ago, njbuff said:

If you and I commit crimes, we go to jail............

if the left commits crimes, they get a pat on the back or a Purple Heart.

You are oppressed! Poor thing, is the food in your jail cell good? 

52 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Is anyone else having a hard time with the idea of the rule of law in this country? Or am I the only one thinking it seems a complete farce?

The rule of law in this country is not necessarily the issue here.

The issue here is Bill and Hillary Clinton tried everything they could do to steal the 2016 US Presidential election.  They screwed Bernie Sanders out of the Democrat nomination for President in 2016.  They tried to screw Donald Trump out of winning the US Presidential election in 2016.

Keep It Simple:  Republicans need to keep the public's focus on the Clintons' attempt to steal the 2016 US Presidential election. Everything else such as Strozk, FISA warrants, the dossier, etc, are all a parts of the Clintons' attempt to steal the 2016 US Presidential election.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are lying scumbags.  No one trusts them.  When the Clintons are involved, proving anything dishonest and unethical against anyone related to the Clintons is easy.

3 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

The rule of law in this country is not necessarily the issue here.

The issue here is Bill and Hillary Clinton tried everything they could do to steal the 2016 US Presidential election.  They screwed Bernie Sanders out of the Democrat nomination for President in 2016.  They tried to screw Donald Trump out of winning the US Presidential election in 2016.

Keep It Simple:  Republicans need to keep the public's focus on the Clintons' attempt to steal the 2016 US Presidential election. Everything else such as Strozk, FISA warrants, the dossier, etc, are all a parts of the Clintons' attempt to steal the 2016 US Presidential election.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are lying scumbags.  No one trusts them.  When the Clintons are involved, proving anything dishonest and unethical against anyone related to the Clintons is easy.

More proof you guys are just puppets of state media. Fox/Trump tv has had story after story on Clinton, way more than all the rest of the other media outlets put together. Beating a dead horse, but the lemmings follow along 

The Clintons lost.  And the current investigation has provided indictments and confessions against members of the Trump campaign and administration.  Allow the investigation to reach its conclusions, regardless of whom gets nailed for things.  Bottom line is that a foreign government interfered with our electoral process.  That needs to stop and those who allowed it need to be held accountable regardless of party.  To me it is tantamount to an act of war and that's what I'd tell Putin to his face if I were president.

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Bottom line is that a foreign government interfered with our electoral process.  

Wrong. A domestic government did.

hussein and Hillary weaponized the fbi based on a completely fabricated dossier cooked up by a private security firm.