The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The one I'm referencing did loop in DC, by way of Antonin Scalia, who ritual satanic abuse survivor David Schurter said was one of his most vicious abusers.  He's mentioned other prominent beltway figures as well.

You are correct, It is the one I'm thinking of. Found this collection of articles in a search, and the person I was thinking of is the Johnny Gosch/Jeff Gannon character described about half way down.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/Franklin/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm

Can we get Congress to sanction JFK for raping an 18 year old intern in the WH swimming pool?

I'm cranky right now. Just got back from taking the boat out for the first time this season. We're at Hyannis Marina and traveling west we always pass the "Kennedy Compound."  BTW it doesn't look in real life from the water like it does on GOOOOOgle Maps. Whatever. It's to the west of the Jetty.

What rankles my azz especially today is that Mrs. Nanker caught all the fish. I was skunked. She got a 16" Black Sea bass that was a beautiful keeper.

She had me toss it back. :angry: 

Now I want all the Sons of Bitches in the Conspiracy against Trump to HANG! 

• Haha (+1) 2

The criminals seem to be doubling down on their spin-doctoring lately.

They really wanna push their narrative that Trump is a braindead treasonous hack in their eyes and they are really trying to push this.

The Deep State War is indeed heating up.

• Like (+1) 1

TGregggggggy,

I know we give you all kinds of sh#t on your writing career, but next time you're working on a project you really should direct your prospective patron to your threads here.  Your body of work here runs circles around alot of "investigative journalists", is better prepared than alot of the crap on the History channel, and presents a more plausible conspiracy arc than many network series.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

TGregggggggy,

I know we give you all kinds of sh#t on your writing career, but next time you're working on a project you really should direct your prospective patron to your threads here.  Your body of work here runs circles around alot of "investigative journalists", is better prepared than alot of the crap on the History channel, and presents a more plausible conspiracy arc than many network series.

Dude, yes. 

@Deranged Rhino, you need to work for Chris Hansen or John Stossel or Lou Dobbs!

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Can we get Congress to sanction JFK for raping an 18 year old intern in the WH swimming pool?

I'm cranky right now. Just got back from taking the boat out for the first time this season. We're at Hyannis Marina and traveling west we always pass the "Kennedy Compound."  BTW it doesn't look in real life from the water like it does on GOOOOOgle Maps. Whatever. It's to the west of the Jetty.

What rankles my azz especially today is that Mrs. Nanker caught all the fish. I was skunked. She got a 16" Black Sea bass that was a beautiful keeper.

She had me toss it back. :angry: 

Now I want all the Sons of Bitches in the Conspiracy against Trump to HANG! 

Isn't this where someone comes in and asks if you've got a photo of her holding a fish? ?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

TGregggggggy,

Ha. I'm still waiting for all this to end so he and I can bicker about Deflate-gate again!

But, in the meantime, I will grudgingly admit that he is a spectacular investigative journalist.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OJABBA said:

Ha. I'm still waiting for all this to end so he and I can bicker about Deflate-gate again!

But, in the meantime, I will grudgingly admit that he is a spectacular investigative journalist.

Don't be fooled, he's dating Sarah Carter and figured out the password to her laptop.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Something tells me that this isn't going to fly.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Something tells me that this isn't going to fly.

What, you mean "I didn't lie, you just asked the wrong question" isn't a valid excuse?  I guess it all depends on what you definition of "is" is.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

What, you mean "I didn't lie, you just asked the wrong question" isn't a valid excuse?  I guess it all depends on what you definition of "is" is.

I've always liked Fox Mulder's I didn't lie, I willingly participated in a campaign of misinformation.

Edited by Azalin
  • Haha (+1) 1