The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

On 1/16/2018 at 1:55 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

On 1/16/2018 at 9:55 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

More on the above: (click on the tweet to expand)

Haven't forgotten this story. It's only going to get bigger - he also compromised agents in Russia.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jerry-lee-cia-mole-suspect-2018-1

And he was allowed to roam free for the past 12 years... ask yourself why.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hell no. He wasn't even the ONLY CANDIDATE they did this to in the 16 election. 

Yeah, I remember both Graham and Paul say they had been spied on so I'm sure the others were as well... Can't have too much insurance you know

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, looks like the media is fulfilling their duty to the Democrats by attempting to discredit the memo before it comes out:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-gopers-secret-memo-could-011414007.html

Interesting they're still going to the old Clinton playbook: Attack the messenger and ignore the message.

Yup. The talking points were discussed and agreed upon at 4am Friday. Russian bots are pushing the hashtag while GOP staffers wrote the memo to serve their Kremlin masters. 

It's laughable. And won't work. This is just the start of a much longer battle to come. 

:lol::lol: 

OF COURSE!

NSA deleted surveillance data it pledged to preserve

The agency tells a federal judge that it is investigating and 'sincerely regrets its failure.'

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/19/nsa-deletes-surveillance-data-351730

It doesn't matter. The "lost" data is in good hands. The left is going to get hit first and get hit the hardest in the coming weeks and months, but don't for a moment think that these kinds of abuses were not happening since the implementation of 702 and bulk collection. Both 43 and 41 are going to get theirs by the end of this. They know it, and still can't stop it.

I feel I need to remind everyone, remember when Nunes was forced to recuse himself from all things Russian in the House Intel Committee investigation? Shiff then happily began to play the shrill to deny anything and everything.

But notice now, Nunes has taken back over of the committee without any apparent protest from the left and Shiff.... So what does this mean? It likely means there is absolutely nothing to the collusion investigation, but because of it, all this other corruption has been exposed. 

And I'll just leave this here for now:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/obama-administration-plot-exonerate-hillary/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, gatorbait said:

Want to bet on it? Now you are promising your conspiracies are going to be revealed. Don’t be so desperate, just let it happen. 

Want to bet on whether the memo will be released? Yes, Tibs. It will be. 

If you spent less times changing accounts and more times sounding out the big words, you'd learn far more. :beer:

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

I feel I need to remind everyone, remember when Nunes was forced to recuse himself from all things Russian in the House Intel Committee investigation? Shiff then happily began to play the shrill to deny anything and everything.

But notice now, Nunes has taken back over of the committee without any apparent protest from the left and Shiff.... So what does this mean? It likely means there is absolutely nothing to the collusion investigation, but because of it, all this other corruption has been exposed. 

And I'll just leave this here for now:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/obama-administration-plot-exonerate-hillary/

The other clue as to how bad this is going to be, look at what Schiff has been saying now. We're too stupid to understand what's in a 4 page summary... 

https://news.grabien.com/story-rep-schiff-we-cant-release-fisa-memo-because-american-people

This isn't going to work. Schiff is done for.

It's "russian bots" - nope, it isn't. 

It's right wing talking points - it is, but that doesn't make them false. 

I'm overdue for an update on the Awan investigation, it's crucial to understanding what's happening on a wider scale.

This is really stunning. The DNC was paying the Awans (more than one Awan) as IT professionals and now it turns out they were accessing congressional servers they didn't have access to by logging in as members of Congress. 

This is a SPY RING. One of the most egregious violations of national security we've ever seen. There are so many scandals about to blow, it's amazing to me that this one - perhaps one of the biggest once people realize who the Awans were really working for (it wasn't Pakistan) - has flown SO LOW under the radar. 

That's probably by design. The fallout from this one is going to be major - we're talking conspiring with foreign agents by DWS and other members of congress

House investigators concluded that Democratic IT aides made unauthorized access to congressional servers in 2016, allegedly accessing the data of members for whom they did not work, logging in as members of Congress themselves, and covering their tracks, according to a presentation summarizing the findings of a four-month internal probe.

Their behavior mirrored a “classic method for insiders to exfiltrate data from an organization,” and they continued even after orders to stop, the briefing materials allege. There are indications that numerous members’ data may have been secretly residing not on their designated servers, but instead aggregated onto one server, according to the briefing and other sources. Authorities said that the entire server was then physically stolen.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/16/house-report-concluded-pakistanis-made-unauthorized-access-to-congressional-servers/

16 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Well, looks like the media is fulfilling their duty to the Democrats by attempting to discredit the memo before it comes out:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-gopers-secret-memo-could-011414007.html

Interesting they're still going to the old Clinton playbook: Attack the messenger and ignore the message.

I got a good laugh reading the comments.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

I got a good laugh reading the comments.

Yup. And remember, only ONE dem so far in the house has even bothered to read the memo. ONE! And yet, every dem has a talking point ready to go about what the memo says. 

They're lying. Because they know it's bad. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. And remember, only ONE dem so far in the house has even bothered to read the memo. ONE! And yet, every dem has a talking point ready to go about what the memo says. 

They're lying. Because they know it's bad. 

I have said before and I will say it again................

I don't like Republicans because they are weasels and I cannot stand Democrats because they are nothing but anti-American treasonous criminals who care NOTHING about America or American citizens. All they care about is securing your vote and then once they get your vote you are an afterthought. Dems have run black communities forever. Need I say more?

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I have said before and I will say it again................

I don't like Republicans because they are weasels and I cannot stand Democrats because they are nothing but anti-American treasonous criminals who care NOTHING about America or American citizens. All they care about is securing your vote and then once they get your vote you are an afterthought. Dems have run black communities forever. Need I say more?

I hear you. 

And I'll state this again, just to be clear for others, I am politically agnostic. The right is leading this fight right now, but that's by virtue of who's in power. It's really not about RvL, DvR, LvC - it's about protecting this country and the freedoms we all enjoy(ed). 

What's going to be exposed is massive. The memo is just the start. The intel that dropped today, while not new to me, will be very hard for many to handle. 

16 year plan to take this country down has been exposed. Criminals are being rounded up. There will be YEARS worth of discovery and trials to dig ourselves out of this mess. And it's going to hit both sides of the aisle, it'll just hit the left first and hardest because they got caught red handed. 

I've avoided posting these for awhile (because I was both skeptical and this is an easy avenue to attack)... but this one has to be posted. It won't make sense at first. Read close, break it down. This source has been beyond prescient for over three months, it's intel coming from within the group fighting back: 

Will SESSIONS drop the hammer?

1 of 22.

#Memo shifts narrative.

#Memo reinstates SESSIONS' authority re: Russia/ALL.

#Memo factually demonstrates collusion at highest levels.

#Memo factually demonstrates HUSSEIN ADMIN weaponized INTEL community to ensure D victory [+insurance].

#Memo factually demonstrates 'knowingly false intel' provided to FISA Judges to obtain warrant(s).

THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.

[The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America]

Hussein [8]

Install rogue_ops

Leak C-intel/Mil assets

Cut funding to Mil

Command away from generals

Launch 'good guy' takedown (internal remove) - Valerie Jarrett (sniffer)

SAP sell-off

Snowden open source Prism/Keyscore (catastrophic to US Mil v. bad actors (WW) +Clowns/-No Such Agency)

Target/weaken conservative base (IRS/MSM)

Open border (flood illegals: D win) ISIS/MS13 fund/install (fear, targeting/removal, domestic-assets etc.)

Blind-eye NK [nuke build]

[Clas-1, 2, 3]

Blind-eye Iran [fund and supply]

Blind-eye [CLAS 23-41]

Stage SC [AS [187]]

U1 fund/supply IRAN/NK [+reduce US capacity]

KILL NASA (prevent space domination/allow bad actors to take down MIL SATs/WW secure comms/install WMDs) - RISK OF EMP SPACE ORIG (HELPLESS)

[CLAS 1-99]

HRC [8] WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]

Eliminate final rogue_ops within Gov't/MIL

KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]

Open borders

Revise Constitution

Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)

Install 'on team' SC justices> legal win(s) across spectrum of challengers (AS 187)

Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier manipulation/illegal votes/Soros machines]

Limit/remove funding of MIL

Closure of US MIL installations WW [Germany 1st]

Destruction of opposing MSM/other news outlets (censoring), CLAS 1-59

[]

Pure EVIL.

Narrative intercept [4am].

Sessions/Nunes Russian OPS.

Repub distortion of facts to remove Mueller.[POTUS free pass].

Shutdown Primary Reasons.

Distract.

Weaken military assets.

Inc illegal votes.

Black voters abandoning.

"Keep them starved"

"Keep them blind"

"Keep them stupid"

HRC March 13, 2013 [intercept].

The Great Awakening.

Fight, Fight, Fight.

@Jack, MZ, ES, JB, EM, SH, MSM, etc.

Do you know that we know?

Do you know that we see all?

Do you know that we hear all?

FEAR the STORM.

NOBODY PLAYING THE GAME GETS A FREE PASS.

NOBODY.

THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.

THE GREAT AWAKENING.

A WEEK TO REMEMBER.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/06/communism-in-jarretts-family/

Edited by Deranged Rhino

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hear you. 

And I'll state this again, just to be clear for others, I am politically agnostic. The right is leading this fight right now, but that's by virtue of who's in power. It's really not about RvL, DvR, LvC - it's about protecting this country and the freedoms we all enjoy(ed). 

What's going to be exposed is massive. The memo is just the start. The intel that dropped today, while not new to me, will be very hard for many to handle. 

16 year plan to take this country down has been exposed. Criminals are being rounded up. There will be YEARS worth of discovery and trials to dig ourselves out of this mess. And it's going to hit both sides of the aisle, it'll just hit the left first and hardest because they got caught red handed. 

I've avoided posting these for awhile (because I was both skeptical and this is an easy avenue to attack)... but this one has to be posted. It won't make sense at first. Read close, break it down. This source has been beyond prescient for over three months, it's intel coming from within the group fighting back: 

Will SESSIONS drop the hammer?

1 of 22.

#Memo shifts narrative.

#Memo reinstates SESSIONS' authority re: Russia/ALL.

#Memo factually demonstrates collusion at highest levels.

#Memo factually demonstrates HUSSEIN ADMIN weaponized INTEL community to ensure D victory [+insurance].

#Memo factually demonstrates 'knowingly false intel' provided to FISA Judges to obtain warrant(s).

THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.

[The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America]

Hussein [8]

Install rogue_ops

Leak C-intel/Mil assets

Cut funding to Mil

Command away from generals

Launch 'good guy' takedown (internal remove) - Valerie Jarrett (sniffer)

SAP sell-off

Snowden open source Prism/Keyscore (catastrophic to US Mil v. bad actors (WW) +Clowns/-No Such Agency)

Target/weaken conservative base (IRS/MSM)

Open border (flood illegals: D win) ISIS/MS13 fund/install (fear, targeting/removal, domestic-assets etc.)

Blind-eye NK [nuke build]

[Clas-1, 2, 3]

Blind-eye Iran [fund and supply]

Blind-eye [CLAS 23-41]

Stage SC [AS [187]]

U1 fund/supply IRAN/NK [+reduce US capacity]

KILL NASA (prevent space domination/allow bad actors to take down MIL SATs/WW secure comms/install WMDs) - RISK OF EMP SPACE ORIG (HELPLESS)

[CLAS 1-99]

HRC [8] WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]

Eliminate final rogue_ops within Gov't/MIL

KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]

Open borders

Revise Constitution

Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)

Install 'on team' SC justices> legal win(s) across spectrum of challengers (AS 187)

Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier manipulation/illegal votes/Soros machines]

Limit/remove funding of MIL

Closure of US MIL installations WW [Germany 1st]

Destruction of opposing MSM/other news outlets (censoring), CLAS 1-59

[]

Pure EVIL.

Narrative intercept [4am].

Sessions/Nunes Russian OPS.

Repub distortion of facts to remove Mueller.[POTUS free pass].

Shutdown Primary Reasons.

Distract.

Weaken military assets.

Inc illegal votes.

Black voters abandoning.

"Keep them starved"

"Keep them blind"

"Keep them stupid"

HRC March 13, 2013 [intercept].

The Great Awakening.

Fight, Fight, Fight.

@Jack, MZ, ES, JB, EM, SH, MSM, etc.

Do you know that we know?

Do you know that we see all?

Do you know that we hear all?

FEAR the STORM.

NOBODY PLAYING THE GAME GETS A FREE PASS.

NOBODY.

THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.

THE GREAT AWAKENING.

A WEEK TO REMEMBER.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/06/communism-in-jarretts-family/

My wish is that this is all true and the MSM are the ones that look like biased hate-filled fools and they might have to go under for being so hateful and so wrong.

God I hope it's all true and we have to see a racist biased libtard like scumbag Don Lemon have to answer for his BS.

DUF-7ryU8AAOsWH.jpg

Just now, njbuff said:

My wish is that this is all true and the MSM are the ones that look like biased hate-filled fools and they might have to go under for being so hateful and so wrong.

God I hope it's all true and we have to see a racist biased libtard like scumbag Don Lemon have to answer for his BS.

Me too. We'll see. 

This source, to date, has been spectacularly accurate. Called (to the hour) the KSA purge. Called (to the day) the Hawaii missile scare. Called (perfectly) how this was going to be rolled out over a month ago. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DUF-7ryU8AAOsWH.jpg

Me too. We'll see. 

This source, to date, has been spectacularly accurate. Called (to the hour) the KSA purge. Called (to the day) the Hawaii missile scare. Called (perfectly) how this was going to be rolled out over a month ago. 

Sara Carter has been on this and if this is all true, she can basically write her own ticket.

• Like (+1) 1

This won't work. 

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/wireStory/texts-turned-fbi-agent-off-mueller-team-52502647

But the department also said in a letter to lawmakers that its record of messages sent to and from the agent, Peter Strzok, was incomplete because the FBI, for technical reasons, had been unable to preserve and retrieve about five months' worth of communications.

But, according to the letter, the FBI told the department that its system for retaining text messages sent and received on bureau phones had failed to preserve communications between Strzok and Page over a five-month period between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017. May 17 was the date that Mueller was appointed as special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation.

Five months of texts deleted? Hmm... Just so happens to be the months of the coup? 

You know who has backups of everything? 

Image result for admiral mike rogers smile

That guy. 

Anyone else still doubting something major is brewing? 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Me too. We'll see. 

Yeah, but does he know where the new stadium is going to be built?

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, GG said:

What do you think he's been setting up for the past 5 years? Fall of an empire (or three)? Preservation of the US hegemony? !@#$ no, he's been working on manipulating the system to get the Bills a new stadium!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, GG said:

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

What do you think he's been setting up for the past 5 years? Fall of an empire (or three)? Preservation of the US hegemony? !@#$ no, he's been working on manipulating the system to get the Bills a new stadium!

:beer: