The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

This is the first time I've opened a new thread here that actually made an OC post look like a haiku.

There once was a guy named O C

Print his post it will kill a whole tree

When Greg hit the bong

He made one so long

Had to stop halfway through to go pee

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It's no secret that HK is quite near the top of the food chain when it comes to the unipolar globalist faction of the Deep State. Which makes this op-ed's contents quite interesting in light of the three stories previously referenced, especially considering its author.

I've highlighted some of the more interesting quotes, at least in regards to the topic of this thread:

Kissinger, who was my colleague at the Center for Strategic and International studies for a dozen years, is aware of the pro-American elites inside Russia, and he is at work creating for them a “China threat” that they can use in their effort to lead Russia into the arms of the West. If this effort is successful, Russia’s sovereignty will be eroded exactly as has the sovereignty of every other country allied with the US.

(snip)

Every Russian needs to understand that being part of the West means living by Washington’s rules. The only country in the Western Alliance that has an independent foreign and economic policy is the US.

(snip)

I do not know that Trump will prevail over the vast neoconservative conspiracy. However, it seems clear enough that he is serious about reducing the tensions with Russia that have been building since President Clinton violated the George H. W. Bush administration’s promise that NATO would not expand one inch to the East.

Unless Trump were serious, there is no reason for him to announce Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson as his choice for Secretary of State. In 2013 Mr. Tillerson was awarded Russia’s Order of Friendship.

As Professor Michel Chossudovsky has pointed out, a global corporation such as Exxon has interests different from those of the US military/security complex.

The military/security complex needs a powerful threat, such as the former “Soviet threat” which has been transformed into the “Russian threat,” in order to justify its hold on an annual budget of approximately one trillion dollars.

In contrast, Exxon wants to be part of the Russian energy business. Therefore, as Secretary of State, Tillerson is motivated to achieve good relations between the US and Russia, whereas for the military/security complex good relations undermine the orchestrated fear on which the military/security budget rests.

(snip)

The US military/security complex did not want Reagan to end the Cold War, as the Cold War was the foundation of profit and power for the complex. The CIA told Reagan that if he renewed the arms race, the Soviets would win, because the Soviets controlled investment and could allocate a larger share of the economy to the military than Reagan could.

Reagan did not believe the CIA’s claim that the Soviet Union could prevail in an arms race. He formed a secret committee and gave the committee the power to investigate the CIA’s claim that the US would lose an arms race with the Soviet Union. The committee concluded that the CIA was protecting its prerogatives. I know this because I was a member of the committee.

American capitalism and the social safety net would function much better without the drain on the budget of the military/security complex. It is more correct to say that the military/security complex wants a major threat, not an actual arms race.

Stateless Muslim terrorists are not a sufficient threat for such a massive US military, and the trouble with an actual arms race as opposed to a threat is that the US armaments corporations would have to produce weapons that work instead of cost overruns that boost profits.

https://geopolitics.co/2016/12/31/what-is-mr-kissinger-up-to-in-russia/

So, we have HK working with the Globalists in both DC and the Kremlin trying to lure Russia away from their (very tenuous) partnership with China in the hopes of sustaining their unsustainable model, while the Deep State faction backing Trump is vowing to clean house in CIA and other intelligence agencies:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-intends-pare-back-top-u-s-spy-agencies-report-article-1.2935051

Their targets will likely be the foot soldiers and lieutenants of the Globalists within the agency and IC, the folks who backed HRC and her Globalist foreign policy agendas.

There are also very unsubstantiated reports floating around that the Globalists have lost a very prominent figure head to an untimely heart attack. While this hasn't been confirmed (and has in fact been rumored to have happened a few times before only to turn out to be false), if true it would represent a massive blow to the Globalists and might explain the sudden desperation displayed since December 16th and HK's last minute pitch to the Kremlin...

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It's no secret that HK is quite near the top of the food chain when it comes to the unipolar globalist faction of the Deep State. Which makes this op-ed's contents quite interesting in light of the three stories previously referenced, especially considering its author.

I've highlighted some of the more interesting quotes, at least in regards to the topic of this thread:

So, we have HK working with the Globalists in both DC and the Kremlin trying to lure Russia away from their (very tenuous) partnership with China in the hopes of sustaining their unsustainable model, while the Deep State faction backing Trump is vowing to clean house in CIA and other intelligence agencies:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-intends-pare-back-top-u-s-spy-agencies-report-article-1.2935051

Their targets will likely be the foot soldiers and lieutenants of the Globalists within the agency and IC, the folks who backed HRC and her Globalist foreign policy agendas.

There are also very unsubstantiated reports floating around that the Globalists have lost a very prominent figure head to an untimely heart attack. While this hasn't been confirmed (and has in fact been rumored to have happened a few times before only to turn out to be false), if true it would represent a massive blow to the Globalists and might explain the sudden desperation displayed since December 16th and HK's last minute pitch to the Kremlin...

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you listen to Ground Zero? The local AM station I occasionally listen to moved Coast to Coast (George Noory) to a later hour to accommodate adding Ground Zero. I thought Coast to Coast was out there, but Ground Zero is just too much.

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/

And this from someone who lives in the same town as Alex Jones.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you listen to Ground Zero? The local AM station I occasionally listen to moved Coast to Coast (George Noory) to a later hour to accommodate adding Ground Zero. I thought Coast to Coast was out there, but Ground Zero is just too much.

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/

And this from someone who lives in the same town as Alex Jones.

Nope, never listened to Ground Zero or AJ. :beer:

I do listen to Coast to Coast sometimes, but when I do it's for fun.

Nope, never listened to Ground Zero or AJ. :beer:

I do listen to Coast to Coast sometimes, but when I do it's for fun.

I only ask because until your post the other day, I had never heard the term 'Deep State' before. Last night on my way to & from rehearsal they were talking about it on Ground Zero. Their stuff is usually pretty far out there, but it's sometimes fun to listen, just to marvel at what some people actually believe.

I only ask because until your post the other day, I had never heard the term 'Deep State' before. Last night on my way to & from rehearsal they were talking about it on Ground Zero. Their stuff is usually pretty far out there, but it's sometimes fun to listen, just to marvel at what some people actually believe.

Ah, I got ya. Yeah, it's not an original term by any means. It's just less cartoonish than some of the others, and in my opinion, more accurate. COG is another way of labeling it.

The Deep State's presence isn't even much of a secret. It was covered (albeit in passing) in the Wikileaks drop and subsequent FBI investigation:

(remember, State Department = CIA for all intents and purposes)

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/17/fbi-releases-100-new-pages-on-clinton-email-probe.html

https://i.sli.mg/ODspXv.png

http://nypost.com/2016/10/17/the-state-departments-shadow-government/

Part of the game is to hide in plain sight.

With regards to the OP: Boeing has an EMP weapon... certainly capable of crippling TU-154...

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/05/24/boeing-unveils-electromagnetic-pulse-weapon.aspx

Is this a Dark State plant?

Detained in Turkey

In the 14 months that I’d been based in Istanbul as a correspondent for The Wall Street Journal, I had covered a dizzying series of events, including the failed July 2016 coup against President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. We were preparing to move back to Washington in early January. But I knew that a visit from Turkish police was an ominous development.

The veil has thinned to such a degree they aren't even bothering to hide the illegal, nefarious, and lethal powers of the Deep State:

Fixed source -- though the video is no longer available except for in the article:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/312605-schumer-trump-being-really-dumb-by-going-after-intelligence-community

Here's the minority leader threatening the incoming president on behalf of the IC:

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

“So even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.”

Edited by Deranged Rhino

No longer available.

The Deep State took it down.

Maybe.... :ph34r:

Link is fixed now, with a different source.

How far gone is DR? Dwight Drane far gone?

Not gone at all. I'm just

image.png?w=450&c=1

:ph34r::ph34r:

The things I've proposed in this thread, with the exception of the exotic weaponry which was admittedly high speculation, aren't even controversial if you're paying attention.

This country is controlled and influenced to an incredible degree by a few groups and institutions that are above -- or beyond -- the reaches of our elected officials and law enforcement institutions. Whom exactly comprises these groups and how far their reach may go might be a source of controversy, but that they exist is not. That these groups are clearly, and visibly, squabbling has in fact been front page news for the past three months.

This is clear from the FBI v CIA spat through the election, the neo-McCarthyism flooding the MSM (specifically CIA's chosen mouthpieces), and now 45's war on a large swath of the IC. The minority leader went on MSNBC and threatened the incoming president on behalf of the CIA and no one blinked an eye in the MSM. That should be a huge, giant, flashing red light about the merits of this thread.

The thesis of this thread is not even debatable at this point.

What is debatable is our ability to influence the outcome of this spat. But if we're going to have any say in how things shake out, we as a people need to start looking beyond the propaganda and lies being hurled at us from all directions and talk about what's actually happening and how we can affect positive change for all of us. Not just some of us. Truth and love are the only ways out of this mess. :beer:

Edited by Deranged Rhino