YOUR Playoff Predictions for wildcard week:

PatsFanNH

AFC:

Steelers v Phins -- I see an absolute blowout. The Phins D is banged up big time Steelers 45. phins 17

Raiders v Texans -- IMO another non competitive game. The last time when both teams faced eachother it was a high scoring affair with Carr winning late. This time I see the Texans D clamping down and winning this one. Texans 24 Raiders 10 (Texans W 14 points from turnovers)

Lions @ Seatle I am calling the upset here as I see the Lions winning a nail biter with a last second FG to win. Lions 24 Hawks 21

Giants @ Packers Aaron Rogers is laying at an Elite level and the Giants O can't run for crap. Packers 38 Giants 7

So division matchups for ME:

Texans @ Pats

Steelers @ KC

Lions @ Cowboys

Packers @ Falcons

So what's is everyone else's thoughts?

What makes you think the Giants will upset the Packers? (I predicted the Lions victory because The Hawks O is irratic at best this year and the Lions seen win those close games late.)

I wouldn't be shocked; they have an excellent defense and a big game QB.

Certainly you Pats* fans don't want to see the G-men go on another playoff run!

I wouldn't be shocked; they have an excellent defense and a big game QB.

Certainly you Pats* fans don't want to see the G-men go on another playoff run!

Not sure that they are dying to play Seattle either. They should have beaten them 2 years ago and beat them this year with the Pats at full strength. I don't see the Pats being challenged in the AFC with the possible exception of KC. There are a few NFC teams that they would rather not play.

Oakland @ Houston - Houston's offense is back in the mire as Osweiler resumes as their Quarterback. I predict he throws 2 picks and has a sack strip in his own territory to allow the Raiders with Connor Cook managing the game efficiently (16/25 189yrds 1TD 0INT) to come through 16-10.

Detroit @ Seattle - Closer than most expect as Detroit manage to move the ball effectively on Seattle and are up early. Wilson finds his rhythm second half and Doug Baldwin (117 yrds 2 TDs) goes off as the Seahawks come back to win 27-24.

Miami @ Pittsburgh - Miami's defense is going to struggle to stop Pittsburgh scoring but the Dolphins will stay in the game for some of the way running the ball with Ajayi (167 yards rushing, 42 yards receiving and 1 rushing TD) before the Steelers pull away second half 30-17.

Giants @ Green Bay - The Giants will be looking to their defense to halt Aaron Rodgers who has found some chemistry with his receivers again in recent weeks. This game will go back and forth but I think is the likely upset of the weekend and a touchdown from Beckham (91 yards 1TD) in the 4th Quarter swings this in the Giants favour 29-25.

Pittsburgh wins easy at home in the cold.

Houston wins by default going up against Connor Cook in his first start.

Seattle wins in a tight game. I think they win the turnover battle and that will be the difference.

Green Bay wins in a low scoring, close game. Eli's record of 7-0 in the playoffs as an underdog means nothing here.

Houston - Of course, if Carr was starting I'd probably pick Oakland but I just don't trust a rookie QB making his first ever start in the playoffs.

Pittsburgh - Closer than the experts think as the Steelers tend to play down to their competition but I still think they win

Seattle - Seahawks have been up and down all year but they are a beast to play at home in the postseason.

*Upset* NY Giants - I know they've looked really good ever since but it's still hard for me to trust the Packers when they gave up 47 points to Tennessee and 42 points to Washington in back to back weeks. Especially when the Giants just shut down that same Redskins offense in a game they didn't even care about.