Russ Brandon finally getting flak in the national media

Ok, I'm going to apologize for my earlier comment. I had not read the PFT article and assumed it was more Whaley bashing. He's basically saying what all of us have been saying -- Brandon needs to be out of the football decisions. It seems as though that's what the Pegulas are now doing.

I do not feel that one bit after the Whaley beat down.

Thats what i wanted to hear though. and that Whaley was going to hire the Coach and own that hiring

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All need to be re-evaluated: Jim Monos: our Director of player personnel---has he interviewed to be a GM anywhere? Get rid of him Rob Hanrahan: Director of pro personnel---same. Get rid of him Kelvin Fisher: player personnel advisor. What the heck does he even do? I'm done focusing on Brandon. These guys in the player personnel departments are a bigger problem.

i think you have it backwards my friend

Russ Brandon is a huge sports fan who worked his way up to team president.

Put yourself in his shoes. You're a huge Bills fan your whole life. You grew up here. You work yourself up to the role he is in.

Then you have NOTHING to do with running the team. As team president.

You just sell tickets and watch from afar.

Not realistic.

Wrap this around your brain: my criticism of the media's amateur hour at his presser is not the same as an endorsement of Whaley's abilities as a GM which are, in my opinion, a mixed bag at best.

Now go find someone else to engage in your particular brand of intellectual dishonesty.

It's impossible to wrap a brain around a moving target. Dishonesty? You, sir, have no shame.

Jeez. Reading some of these posts about Brandon makes me think he shot Kennedy, Killed OJs wife and Finished it off with JonBenet. Christ. Is the dude rally that bad.

yes :devil::devil:

Russ Brandon is a huge sports fan who worked his way up to team president.

Put yourself in his shoes. You're a huge Bills fan your whole life. You grew up here. You work yourself up to the role he is in.

Then you have NOTHING to do with running the team. As team president.

You just sell tickets and watch from afar.

Not realistic.

yeah but I would work harder to be better at my job

I heard he's the reason they cancelled Firefly too early and is responsible for the formation of Nickelback

I suspected it, but I'm glad to have it confirmed. I'm also told that he had the chance to go back in time and assassinate hitler, but instead he chose to go back to the 80s and get a lifetime supply of Ecto-Cooler

And one helluva capologist to boot. But yeah, he is painted by that broad brush of futility of the organization. It's like I said last week, there are good people doing good jobs in that building that we will never know about. And although we know him by name, I think Overdorf is one of them.

It ain't Jim.

and i worry when folks just want to burn the whole field and then starve for a couple years.

I am rather disappointed the folks cannot admit brandon is the common denominator here.Does not make him a bad guy, and he does s bang up job marketing the team ( Rex was a marketing tool and everyone knows this now correct ? )

His structure is what is what is failing.

If only he could be fully extracted from the Bills football operations. and no i do not believe he is, nor should i reach for that conclusion.

Whaley report to Pegula and HC reports to Whaley

Cut and dried period. announce it Pegual