And with that....EJ rides off into the sunset

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When EJ missed Clay wide open at the goal line on a 15 yard throw that was pretty much it. A QB has to make that throw. No excuses. His accuracy and mechanics are terrible. If people want to blame that on coaching or 'mishandling' then they're in denial of observed reality. By now either he has 'it' or he doesn't. The tape doesn't lie.

Seriously, what team is going to be interested in picking him up after this performance?

Plenty of semi pro teams would take him in a minute. He may need to ride the pine a year or 2 though.

A great post-game handshaker. He would shake hands with anyone, down to the opposing team's ballboys. So good.

Yes. Felt bad for him when he got wiped out on that blitz.

Funny, I felt good.

I always supported EJM, but by now he has just been collecting paychecks, and perhaps that push was what he needed to move on to a career as a high school coach or something along those lines.

We will see him at Wegmans trying to move up from being a bag boy but than he will be demoted since he kept missing the bag low

Why do people say stuff like this?

He's 26 years old, seems to live a modest lifestyle, and his contract guaranteed him $8.8M. Unless he's invested like fool or been defrauded, he won't be working as a bag boy anywhere.

Agreed. I have no ill will towards the guy.

He seems like a genuinely decent human being, it appears he put in the hard work to try and improve...he just wasn't good at the QB position. The game was just too fast for him.

Another J.P. Losman

Why do people say stuff like this?

He's 26 years old, seems to live a modest lifestyle, and his contract guaranteed him $8.8M. Unless he's invested like fool or been defrauded, he won't be working as a bag boy anywhere.

Haven't you been on this site long enough to know weak sarcasm when you see it? Unless.....YOUR response is sarcasm.... Hey, wait a minute!

Agreed. I have no ill will towards the guy.

He seems like a genuinely decent human being, it appears he put in the hard work to try and improve...he just wasn't good at the QB position. The game was just too fast for him.

Yep. If Whaley brings him back he is done (Whaley, that is, and I am a longtime Whaley supporter, but EJ is terrible).

Good luck EJ been a class act just didn't work out.

this is how I feel. Guy couldn't cut it in the NFL. NO shame in that. Most people who are drafted can't. Guy did appear to put in the effort. Perhaps we will see him as an announce on the new ACC Network!!

I still think his development was totally screwed by us. One of those guys that if he were drafted by the right team, might have turned out solid.... now he'll be lucky to be a backup somewhere.

UMMM ????? NOT !!

EJ is the same guy he was in college , he never should have sniffed the first round !!

When our 3rd string QB that was inactive all year turns in a better day than a 4 yr player that screams SEE YA EJ !!

Great guy !!! Bad NFL QB !!

It is amazing how patient the Bills were with him. They really gave him several chances to succeed.

I wish EJ the best of luck in his next career.

Imo

He was and probably still is Whaley's favorite. He might not even get cut.

Does he even get a back up job next year? He will have to earn it if he does. Because you don't get too much worse than that today

London?

Edited by JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS

I really felt bad for EJ today...He just simply does not have it...And it looked to me like that realization hit him while he was sitting there on the bench after missing the throw to Clay...

We all know he's a stand up guy...Quality person...And all that...It's too bad...But an NFL Starting QB he is not... B-)