Perhaps our defense can finally heal

It was a absolute travesty that Rex Ryan and his cookie cutter D came in here and destroyed a defense that was playing so well.

.....that defensive mastermind

The organization needs to take a look at who we have under contract and change the scheme back to a D that fits our talented group.

This might turn Shaq Lawson into a pro bowler.....we already know that Hughes excelled under it.....allows Meatball and Marcel to get back to being the dominant interior group that they were.

The wild card is reggie ragland.....who Rex loved....does this mean that the future DC will love him? Does his traints parlay into a 4-3 stud linebacker?

To me this was the single biggest reason that Rex was let go after only 2 years of a 5 year contract......what he did to this defense.

Schwartz must be out there lol's he hind quarters off

Can we get Donnie Henderson back?

What coaches would want to work for the Pegulas? They don't know that the F they are doing.

:death:

Yea, who the hell wants to coach in the nfl. We'll have plenty of suitors for an nfl coaching job. Pegs is obviously not a penny pincher when it comes to paying coaches. That was our biggest problem when Ralph owned the franchise, he went cheap in that area and for the most part it showed.

So Thurmann is DC this week?

Wondering that too.

Yea, who the hell wants to coach in the nfl. We'll have plenty of suitors for an nfl coaching job. Pegs is obviously not a penny pincher when it comes to paying coaches. That was our biggest problem when Ralph owned the franchise, he went cheap in that area and for the most part it showed.

Wondering that too.

I should have said what GOOD coaches want to work for the Pegulas? Seriously, I have no confidence in the Pegulas as owners of the Buffalo Bills and the Buffalo Sabres.

The Buffalo Bills will be competing with the New York Jets for 3rd place in the AFC East for probably the next 2-3 seasons.

I should have said what GOOD coaches want to work for the Pegulas? Seriously, I have no confidence in the Pegulas as owners of the Buffalo Bills and the Buffalo Sabres.

The Buffalo Bills will be competing with the New York Jets for 3rd place in the AFC East for probably the next 2-3 seasons.

Disagree, the Pegula's will figure it out.