Matt Moore?

LA Grant

Tyrod would be a fool to renegotiate. Despite the opinion of a certain core group here, Taylor would be the most in-demand free agent a would would easily get a deal north of $20MM/yr. Easily!

You better help his agent destroy the Raiders and Steelers tapes then

Moore > TT let Clay eat !

But dude, they were exactly the same last year- 12th overall, top 10 scoring offense and Taylor had one of the better TD : turnover ratios in the league. You may not like how he looks or his passing yardage totals but he has been an effective QB both of his two seasons on the Bills. This is not up for debate.

See above. What a success. Lol. Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But dude, they were exactly the same last year- 12th overall, top 10 scoring offense and Taylor had one of the better TD : turnover ratios in the league. You may not like how he looks or his passing yardage totals but he has been an effective QB both of his two seasons on the Bills. This is not up for debate.

Not to mention i have seen this show before with Fitz. Extending a flawed QB and having it blow up miserably. Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result

And also couldnt win football games when needed for him to win a football game. He is a role player. You cant have a role player all the time at QB you need to have him put the team on his back and win a game when needed.

You better help his agent destroy the Raiders and Steelers tapes then

Moore > TT let Clay eat ! See above. What a success. Lol.

And Bengals and Ravens. Better yet help the agent photoshop different unis on Seattle and Mia tapes and loop em.

Browns might not catch on and pay 20M a year

This place has become insane. Look. Forget about Taylor for a second. Dude you need to score more points than your opponent. It's like the only thing that matters- it makes zero difference how you do it. Their offense is REALLY GOOD at scoring points. Like one of the best scoring teams in the league and one of the best Bills scoring teams of ALL TIME. They are about to set the NFL record for fewest turnovers in a 16 game season. How much better do you need your offense to be before you say, hey ya know what, maybe the defense could've been better this year? Why are you so obsessed with Tyrod Taylor? He's a below average yet effective starting NFL QB. He's so far from the biggest problem on this team it's ridiculous.

There are times when the Tyrod optics are infuriating for me to watch too and I'm a guy that's still been saying for two years that if you give him two top WR targets the offense will be scoring like a pinball machine.

So if you thought he wasn't worthy of starting from the get-go then I can see where that would be hard to get over when he's not finding and connecting with wide open street free agent WR.

He doesn't see the field well......he's too careful to throw with great anticipation.

But he's flat out GREAT in a few areas........running the ball and throwing deep........and very good at banging comeback throws on the sideline which work well in combination with the deep ball.

Bobby simply will not accept that this is how the Bills are going to play offense.

To me....and I think many of us.....we see the Tyrod thing is very likely short term.........but the contract extension is short.........and having an effective system like this in place creates an environment where the next franchise QB of the Bills can be developed............hopefully inserted into a winning formula like a Dak Prescott.

Why should he Jesusnhe hasnt even been activated once this year meaning no better than EJ

I think if the Bills have no plans to keep EJ next season, Jones should be active for the game. Not saying he definitely plays, but there'd be no reason for EJ to play, even if he is better than Jones at this point.

I think if the Bills have no plans to keep EJ next season, Jones should be active for the game. Not saying he definitely plays, but there'd be no reason for EJ to play, even if he is better than Jones at this point.

I dont know maybe keeping him not active is part of the development for a guy that had entitlement issues in college

Tyrod would be a fool to renegotiate. Despite the opinion of a certain core group here, Taylor would be the most in-demand free agent a would would easily get a deal north of $20MM/yr. Easily!

Like Bledsoe got from us..... except he had excellent football ahead of him( if only a year).... TT has nothing in front of him. Edited by Buffalo Boy

I'm not necessarily convinced the team should move on from Rex & Tyrod, BUT if they do... I'm remembering that after Marrone & Orton left, my original hopes were for Darren Bevell and Matt Moore.

Considering how Moore has looked starting in place of Tanny the last two games — how would you feel about pursuing him in the offseason?

He's under contract so you'd need to trade for him but assuming he could be had for a 3rd round pick, I think he would be a good investment.

He's 32 but that isn't as old as it used to be, especially for QBs, and especially for someone who's been a career back-up. If he works out, I think you have 5 good years with him while you find the next franchise guy. Not to mention 5 good years would be more than the Bills have had from the QB position since 1996.

Not good...he completes about 55% of his passes and is meh...

Once he plays enough, teams will catch up to hi and he will be extremely ineffective...