Ok koolaid drinkers. Set us straight.

TANK2

What one play has JAX winning that game? The plays im referring to are the 55 yard field goal in December in buffalo and us scoring on the goal line in Seattle.

My point is, most teams fail. That's sports. Just because you "predicted" a losing season, it doesn't confirm your reasoning. It's just playing the odds. And then to follow up with "I told you so" posts? Please

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if TWO PLAYS went the other way this year and we win this game and the Hawks game- and we are heading to the playoffs- would all the realists be wrong?

It's more that this team, for the past 17 years, finds ways to lose. That's a culture thing and we need a leader who can change that culture, I thought Rex would be that guy, but he ended up being astonishingly passive and cautious on the field. He played right into the existing loser mentality. Terrible disappointment.

Edited by Green Lightning

Why don't you just enjoy your Christmas? What an extremely odd thread on a day most people are trying to be joyous in. I'd definitely say your moronic for starting this.

Sounds like I touched a nerve.Im no more moronic than those who feel the need to attack and question peoples intelligence when someone critcizes an organization that hasnt made the playoffs in almost two decades. And once again, just like the last seventeen years those that have been critcal of how things are run at OBD are once again CORRECT in their assessment of the team. What pisses me off is the wolfpack mentality of he koolaid drinkers who feel the need to make those of us who critcize the team feel like complete idiots. Especially in light of the fact that we seem to be far more in touch with the reality of the situation. 8-8 at best. Thats what your getting this year. AGAIN. If that doesnt bother some thats fine. I want a championship. Dont treat those of us who want more like imbeciles. Thats the point of this thread because once again we are right and the koolaid crowd couldnt be more wrong. Edited by TANK2

Youve told us we have an agenda. Youve told us we know nothing about the game. Youve even critcized our grammar. Please remind everyone again whose said anything critical about this team why we are such morons. Cant wait to hear your responses.

Your spelling and grammar are still bad.

It's more that this team, for the past 17 years, finds ways to lose. That's a culture thing and we need a leader who can change that culture, I thought Rex would be that guy, but he ended up being astonishingly passive and cautious on the field. He played right into the existing loser mentality. Terrible disappointment.

That's the problem. We have to stop putting the weight of the streak on players and coaches that have not been here for a majority of it

Please what?

This is not a quality playoff caliber team.

Woo freaking hoo!!! We sneak into the playoff as the 6 seed( which we didn't do!!!) and get our asses handed to us by any other team.

You're happy with that?

Having watched this team since the late 70s I'm not.

I want a team that I consistently believe has a chance to make the layoff and make a run WITHIN the playoffs.

If you think this team did before the season you are a " koolaid drinker"

If you think keeping Rex or TT will give you a chance at this next year you like drinking said koolaid.

Please what?

This is not a quality playoff caliber team.

Woo freaking hoo!!! We sneak into the playoff as the 6 seed( which we didn't do!!!) and get our asses handed to us by any other team.

You're happy with that?

Having watched this team since the late 70s I'm not.

I want a team that I consistently believe has a chance to make the layoff and make a run WITHIN the playoffs.

If you think this team did before the season you are a " koolaid drinker"

If you think keeping Rex or TT will give you a chance at this next year you like drinking said koolaid.

Sometimes teams that "sneak" into the playoffs win the whole damn thing and guys like flacco look like Montana. People stating opinion as fact is tiring

Sometimes teams that "sneak" into the playoffs win the whole damn thing and guys like flacco look like Montana. People stating opinion as fact is tiring

And guys that look like Flacco sometimes play with All Time Defenses..... unlike our 19th ranked total D....... and how bout that rush D.

A first for me

Your an Idiot

And guys that look like Flacco sometimes play with All Time Defenses..... unlike our 19th ranked total D....... and how bout that rush D.

A first for me

Your an Idiot

I said flacco, not Dilfer. That was far from an all time D. Flacco carried them through the postseason.

But whatever, keep displaying your football knowledge or lack there of.

Merry Christmas idiot

Your spelling and grammar are still bad.

That just cracked me up. Thanks to you :thumbsup:

A first for me

Your an Idiot

it's " your AND idiot " foolio

I said flacco, not Dilfer. That was far from an all time D. Flacco carried them through the postseason.

Merry Christmas idiot

Ho Ho Ho and a merry Christmas to all us Idjits !

:wub:

Sounds like I touched a nerve.Im no more moronic than those who feel the need to attack and question peoples intelligence when someone critcizes an organization that hasnt made the playoffs in almost two decades. And once again, just like the last seventeen years those that have been critcal of how things are run at OBD are once again CORRECT in their assessment of the team. What pisses me off is the wolfpack mentality of he koolaid drinkers who feel the need to make those of us who critcize the team feel like complete idiots. Especially in light of the fact that we seem to be far more in touch with the reality of the situation. 8-8 at best. Thats what your getting this year. AGAIN. If that doesnt bother some thats fine. I want a championship. Dont treat those of us who want more like imbeciles. Thats the point of this thread because once again we are right and the koolaid crowd couldnt be more wrong.

I side with Triple Threat on this. And you're both morons.

But, your premise was weak and just lazy. You didn't even pose an actual question which could have a retort. You did not give an appropriate thread for dialogue. You basically blurted out #feels and expected everyone to agree.

Merry Christmas idiot

A first for me

Your an Idiot

I'll own that😜

But this team isn't doing jack$#i+ in the playoffs NEXT year even if they were to sneak in under this regime which they won't. Which I guess is an opinion/ prediction until proven true..... like a bunch of us correctly did over the last 11 months.

What one play has JAX winning that game? The plays im referring to are the 55 yard field goal in December in buffalo and us scoring on the goal line in Seattle.

My point is, most teams fail. That's sports. Just because you "predicted" a losing season, it doesn't confirm your reasoning. It's just playing the odds. And then to follow up with "I told you so" posts? Please

I'd wager that Jax fans would refer to two plays that the Jags got hosed on in that game. An obvious PI that didn't get called on a long pass down near the goal line probably cost them 7. Then Bortles got a head shot late in the 4th that didn't get called. A personal foul probably gets them a FG. That's likely 10 points and they lost by 7. My point was that many fans from many teams look only at the games they could've won, but didn't. But they fail to look at the ones they could've lost just as easily. It's just homerism and whining.

I didn't predict a losing season. I predicted a season of about 8-8. That's because the Bills are an average team overall. They are right on track to finish 8-8, which is exactly average. 9-7 wouldn't have surprised me. Even 10-6 was achievable. But when you're average that means you need a lot to go your way. Sometimes that happens, but usually not. And it doesn't do you much good if you do make it to the playoffs.

Plus there was the chance that Tyrod would take a step forward. That would have made me revise my prediction. But it didn't happen. We got an average season from an average team. It's sad to listen to some fans whine about how the Bills were sooooo close to being a playoff team. As if getting lucky in the regular season would mean they're better than they are or that they could hang with the Patriots, Steelers or other playoff teams. Please.

I'd wager that Jax fans would refer to two plays that the Jags got hosed on in that game. An obvious PI that didn't get called on a long pass down near the goal line probably cost them 7. Then Bortles got a head shot late in the 4th that didn't get called. A personal foul probably gets them a FG. That's likely 10 points and they lost by 7. My point was that many fans from many teams look only at the games they could've won, but didn't. But they fail to look at the ones they could've lost just as easily. It's just homerism and whining.

I didn't predict a losing season. I predicted a season of about 8-8. That's because the Bills are an average team overall. They are right on track to finish 8-8, which is exactly average. 9-7 wouldn't have surprised me. Even 10-6 was achievable. But when you're average that means you need a lot to go your way. Sometimes that happens, but usually not. And it doesn't do you much good if you do make it to the playoffs.

Plus there was the chance that Tyrod would take a step forward. That would have made me revise my prediction. But it didn't happen. We got an average season from an average team. It's sad to listen to some fans whine about how the Bills were sooooo close to being a playoff team. As if getting lucky in the regular season would mean they're better than they are or that they could hang with the Patriots, Steelers or other playoff teams. Please.

My take as well. Season rided on TT progressing and making the next step, and that didn't happen.

I side with Triple Threat on this. And you're both morons.

But, your premise was weak and just lazy. You didn't even pose an actual question which could have a retort. You did not give an appropriate thread for dialogue. You basically blurted out #feels and expected everyone to agree.

What Boyst said...