Ok koolaid drinkers. Set us straight.

TANK2

Youve told us we have an agenda. Youve told us we know nothing about the game. Youve even critcized our grammar. Please remind everyone again whose said anything critical about this team why we are such morons. Cant wait to hear your responses.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please reference me by name i woukd get upset as a call out just want to take credit for pissing people off

Its a general topic. Your not even remotely important enough for this to be directed at you!

Edited by TANK2

Its a general topic. Your not even remotely important enough for this to be directed at you!

It's a general topic. You're not even remotely important enough for this to be directed at you!

Fixed!

BTW....Rex the blowhard, SG24 the softie, MD99 the dope smoker, Carp the hippie, Schmidt the shi.t all need to go.

The " I told you so" is they are a mediocre team, because Rex is a mediocre coach.

They would not have meaningful wins. They haven't.

They would not have a good passing game as TT is not a QB. They didn't.

The D wouldn't be much improved as Rob is a joke. How ' bout that vaunted Bills D🙄

Jerry Hughes was an ass ( Who asked me how old I was ) and would miss time for being an ass.

Hughes got yanked by his own coaches.

We should tank the season at the midway point because we weren't going to make the playoffs and the only way out of this QB hell is higher draft picks to use or trade. Yup.

Not getting the Sunday ticket didn't make us trolls in the Sunday ticket thread. It made us reality based decision makers.

Rex and Rob are bums. Rex and Rob ARE bums.

MERRY EFFING CHRISTMAS

The " I told you so" is they are a mediocre team, because Rex is a mediocre coach.

They would not have meaningful wins. They haven't.

They would not have a good passing game as TT is not a QB. They didn't.

The D wouldn't be much improved as Rob is a joke. How ' bout that vaunted Bills D🙄

Jerry Hughes was an ass ( Who asked me how old I was ) and would miss time for being an ass.

Hughes got yanked by his own coaches.

We should tank the season at the midway point because we weren't going to make the playoffs and the only way out of this QB hell is higher draft picks to use or trade. Yup.

Not getting the Sunday ticket didn't make us trolls in the Sunday ticket thread. It made us reality based decision makers.

Rex and Rob are bums. Rex and Rob ARE bums.

MERRY EFFING CHRISTMAS

So, if TWO PLAYS went the other way this year and we win this game and the Hawks game- and we are heading to the playoffs- would all the realists be wrong?

So, if TWO PLAYS went the other way this year and we win this game and the Hawks game- and we are heading to the playoffs- would all the realists be wrong?

Exactly. And if the Dolphins lose to the Browns at home, which they should have, would they still have everything figured out and would we still need to blow everything up?

I would still believe we should move in from him. And I still know we should have kept Fitz

They were projected by most to be an 8-8 team. They're an 8-8 team. Their offense exceeded expectations once again and their defense fell flat once again. They are essentially what we thought they were. There's no "I told you so" there.

i didnt see anyone having them at 12-4......had guts to fire the o-coord...that was supposed to be the end. Battled hard but in the end the defense was incredibly weak which does fall on Rex. Can not discount how good the offense was even missing all wide outs, and multiple lineman through the year. Tyrod isnt great but he's gotta be brought back because simply better than anything out there.

It depends on which two plays you mean. Two plays could just as easily mean 5-10 as it could 9-6 to this team. Buffalo fans remember that the Bills got jobbed against Seattle, but quickly forget (or ignore) that Jax got jobbed against the Bills. You are what your record says you are. They're an average team right now. They've beaten a bunch of bad teams and lost to a bunch of good ones. It's not difficult to figure out.

It depends on which two plays you mean. Two plays could just as easily mean 5-10 as it could 9-6 to this team. Buffalo fans remember that the Bills got jobbed against Seattle, but quickly forget (or ignore) that Jax got jobbed against the Bills. You are what your record says you are. They're an average team right now. They've beaten a bunch of bad teams and lost to a bunch of good ones. It's not difficult to figure out.

What one play has JAX winning that game? The plays im referring to are the 55 yard field goal in December in buffalo and us scoring on the goal line in Seattle.

My point is, most teams fail. That's sports. Just because you "predicted" a losing season, it doesn't confirm your reasoning. It's just playing the odds. And then to follow up with "I told you so" posts? Please

Youve told us we have an agenda. Youve told us we know nothing about the game. Youve even critcized our grammar. Please remind everyone again whose said anything critical about this team why we are such morons. Cant wait to hear your responses.

Why don't you just enjoy your Christmas? What an extremely odd thread on a day most people are trying to be joyous in. I'd definitely say your moronic for starting this.