Trump foreign policy

19 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

We can call it Trumpland!!

Yeah, the MSM is all over "reporting" this instead of the Hillary email document drop... I wonder why?

I think it's pretty funny how blase this story has been.  "BREAKING NEWS: Trump wants to buy Greenland!"  And everyone's like "Eh.  Sanest thing I've heard from him this week."

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

So the RN seizes the ship, the prize court refuses to condemn it, and we issue a warrant on it?  

Someone's going to issue a letter of marque before long.  

That could be fun, just to watch CNN or MSNPC proclaim that Trump is discriminating against Somali pirates because he's a racist who hates black people.

24 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That would be awesome!

I honestly don't think Trump's smart enough to know what a letter of marque is.  

But I hope he does, and I hope he tweets about it.  Just imagine the shitstorm that would trigger.  

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I honestly don't think Trump's smart enough to know what a letter of marque is.  

But I hope he does, and I hope he tweets about it.  Just imagine the shitstorm that would trigger.  

It would be incredible.

I think my favorite thing about Ron Paul‘s candidacy was when he started talking about renormalizing  letters of marque and reprisal as an essential part of his foreign policy.

I don’t think most people knew what the hell he was talking about.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It would be incredible.

I think my favorite thing about Ron Paul‘s candidacy was when he started talking about renormalizing  letters of marque and reprisal as an essential part of his foreign policy.

I don’t think most people knew what the hell he was talking about.

Isn’t that supposed to be Letter of Mark to the Caledonians? I think that was the second reading at last weeks 8:30 Mass.

But seriously, I’d buy a boat and name it Gomer if they started handing out letters of marque.

Edited by snafu

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Isn’t that supposed to be Letter of Mark to the Caledonians? I think that was the second reading at last weeks 8:30 Mass.

But seriously, I’d buy a boat and name it Gomer if they started handing out letters of marque.

We're not signatories to the 1856 Paris Agreement that outlawed them.  Though we do traditionally recognize and abide by the restriction.

Don't think Iran ever has, though.

.....gotta be "The Don's" fault.......wine tariff did it...

Waiter in France allegedly shot dead for being 'too slow with sandwich,' report says

By Travis Fedschun | Fox News

A waiter in France was shot to death Friday night after a customer was allegedly enraged by having to wait too long for his sandwich.

The incident happened at a small restaurant in Noisy-le-Grand, a suburb located in eastern Paris.

A witness told Agence France-Presse the gunman became irate "as his sandwich wasn't prepared quickly enough," shot the waiter, and then fled the scene.

55 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....gotta be "The Don's" fault.......wine tariff did it...

Waiter in France allegedly shot dead for being 'too slow with sandwich,' report says

By Travis Fedschun | Fox News

A waiter in France was shot to death Friday night after a customer was allegedly enraged by having to wait too long for his sandwich.

The incident happened at a small restaurant in Noisy-le-Grand, a suburb located in eastern Paris.

A witness told Agence France-Presse the gunman became irate "as his sandwich wasn't prepared quickly enough," shot the waiter, and then fled the scene.

Servers beware! MAKE THE DINING EXPERIENCE GREAT AGAIN.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Servers beware! MAKE THE DINING EXPERIENCE GREAT AGAIN.

...he ordered the "Trump Cheeseburger"....rotten meat.....wilted lettuce.....rotten tomatoes...poisonous right leaning mushrooms....topped with white supremacist cheese...