Trump foreign policy

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Sounds more like Mike got his feelings hurt.

Naw, most libertarians have integrity and consistency in their views, and most importantly adhere to the constitution....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LOL....bean counter...….Director of the Office of Management and Budget under President Ronald Reagan

I knew that, just wondered why a person who was traveling outside his lane was being quoted. 

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I knew that, just wondered why a person who was traveling outside his lane was being quoted. 

...my apology......just played along with the sarcasm...…..bean counters eff up enough without foreign policy comments....:D (I AM ONE)

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, yes, it isn't Q ....and doesn't fit the narrative of Trump's 3D maneuverings.... 

If Trump found a back door way to get us out of Iraq I’ll label him a genius! It’s not an easy thing to do with the entire military machine aching to stay engaged. So in the end we took a really bad General and saved ourselves billions in the process. Sounds good to me. Let’s pack up Boys!

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If Trump found a back door way to get us out of Iraq I’ll label him a genius! It’s not an easy thing to do with the entire military machine aching to stay engaged. So in the end we took a really bad General and saved ourselves billions in the process. Sounds good to me. Let’s pack up Boys!

Except that it leaves Iraq open for Iran.

Withdrawal from Iraq is a smokescreen and this is just a way for the Iraqi PM to placate those in government who have been bought and paid for by Iran. I predict we will negotiate with Iraq until Iran's bank account is in the red and they have no more money to pay for people to support them. 

Edited by 3rdnlng

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

Except that it leaves Iraq open for Iran.

the US cannot leave the area, too much at stake for the world

taking out the mad dogs and bullies is all that can be done