Trump foreign policy

35 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Great speech!!   Now that this is as resolved as the Korean Peninsula....can we get back to Jared’s “Luxury condo” peace plan for the ME ASAP!!!

You were wrong. Again. 

You should be mad at the information sources you use — but instead your brain is so broken you’re mad at the only ones telling you the truth. 

A smarter person would take the L and rejoice. But you continue to prove that you’re anything but smart. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

YOU MEAN, HE DIDN’T ACT OUT RASHLY? 

Top Five Steps Trump Has Taken To Prepare The U.S. Military For Whatever Comes Next.

Exit Question:

How would you tell the difference between “retaliation” for the Suleimani killing, and whatever attacks on us Suleimani already had in the works?

‘This was an act of war’: Lawmakers react to Iran’s missile strike on US military bases.

As Richard Fernandez noted the other day, the Suleimani killing forced Iran’s 40-year-war with us out of the shadows — where they can’t afford to fight.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

YOU MEAN, HE DIDN’T ACT OUT RASHLY? 

Top Five Steps Trump Has Taken To Prepare The U.S. Military For Whatever Comes Next.

Exit Question:

How would you tell the difference between “retaliation” for the Suleimani killing, and whatever attacks on us Suleimani already had in the works?

‘This was an act of war’: Lawmakers react to Iran’s missile strike on US military bases.

As Richard Fernandez noted the other day, the Suleimani killing forced Iran’s 40-year-war with us out of the shadows — where they can’t afford to fight.

Couldn't have worded it better.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Repeat from last night: If you don't think Trump wants world peace to be his legacy, you haven't been paying attention.

I have been saying this to a lot of people in the last two days. No matter how many times I say it, they don't believe it. 

Now, he took a gamble that Iran would be grown up enough to not escalate, and thank god it worked (it seems), but Trump wants VERY BADLY to be out of all conflicts. It's one the greatest things he's doing for America, but also the world. His speech today minus the Obama reference, was a 10/10. 

Especially his Apprentice-worthy entrance. 

Edited by John Adams
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong. 

What feels stupider:

(1) Saying Soleimani was already dead for the last 3 years.

(2) Defending the research on antigravity technology by the Hyperspace Research Institute of St. Thomas USVI.

(3) Saying that Zelensky raised Biden first in the call.

(4) Spending 1.5 years telling us how the deep state was making Hillary's election a foregone conclusion. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong. 

image.png.4c97083fb574a24a763363f8a382dfdc.png

poor John Adams, batting 0 for 8,500 posts now, no brain, no heart, no sense of humour, no sense of irony...

no sense of history, no sense of nuance....

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You've been wrong every step of the way. On the biggest scandal in this country's history. I was right. 

You'd be smarter if you read more and spoke less. But you're incapable. Because you're allergic to honesty and have a broken brain. 

What feels stupider:

(1) Saying Soleimani was already dead for the last 3 years.

(2) Defending the research on antigravity technology by the Hyperspace Research Institute of St. Thomas USVI.

(3) Saying that Zelensky raised Biden first in the call.

(4) Spending 1.5 years telling us how the deep state was making Hillary's election a foregone conclusion. 

Can't answer huh? I'd go with #4 just because you wasted so many posts on it. But #2 was right up there. 

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

image.png.4c97083fb574a24a763363f8a382dfdc.png

poor John Adams, batting 0 for 8,500 posts now, no brain, no heart, no sense of humour, no sense of irony...

no sense of history, no sense of nuance....

Still can't ignore me eh Row?

When you make that list, and say 4 is the worst, it just proves you learned nothing about what the last 4 years have been about. 

If you weren't dishonest, you'd understand that Trump/Russia proved the fix was in. I was right. 

They just lost because the MI team assembled by Flynn and Rogers won. 

But details.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When you make that list, and say 4 is the worst, it just proves you learned nothing about what the last 4 years have been about. 

If you weren't dishonest, you'd understand that Trump/Russia proved the fix was in. I was right. 

They just lost because the MI team assembled by Flynn and Rogers won. 

But details.

Is that your way of saying you were right and Hillary Clinton is president? Or that the Hyperspace Research Institute patent application was legit?