Trump foreign policy

3 hours ago, Capco said:

81134295_1994638994014355_38024595049273

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Are you under the impression Trump's poll numbers are in a tailspin?  :lol:

No, I think he is under the impression that Trump thinks starting wars is a powerful tool for reelection purposes. I hope people realize that a conventional war with Iran will require a draft and will incur the deaths of a great many people.

I don't belong to a party, I have my own ideas of life, liberty, and justice and do not need to follow the talking points of self serving so called civil servants from either party. Life is precious and to throw kids lives away for political points and vanity is just plain sickening. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

No, I think he is under the impression that Trump thinks starting wars is a powerful tool for reelection purposes. I hope people realize that a conventional war with Iran will require a draft and will incur the deaths of a great many people.

I don't belong to a party, I have my own ideas of life, liberty, and justice and do not need to follow the talking points of self serving so called civil servants from either party. Life is precious and to throw kids lives away for political points and vanity is just plain sickening. 

thanks for sharing your view

This is a tough situation

• Thank you (+1) 1

———————-

One could reconsider history in light of current abilities to take out opposing generals (and their next 100 replacements) with a planned precision strike and intelligence 

puts a lot of pressure suddenly on those who thought themselves immune and able to push war far away from the danger 

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Few things will show the depths of TDS than something like this.

Look at the left right now. They don't care about this country. They care about killing Trump. At this very moment, all they can do is attack the leader of our country who killed a bunch of American-killing badasses.

Just when you thought it couldn't get more embarrassing to be a leftist...

Whatever happened to politics ends at the borders?

• Like (+1) 1

The leftist morons are outraged by American action in the Middle East.

What an absolute mother fvcking shock that is.

As usual hating Trump is WAY MORE important than protecting US interests in that region (or any region, for that matter);

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Few things will show the depths of TDS than something like this.

Look at the left right now. They don't care about this country. They care about killing Trump. At this very moment, all they can do is attack the leader of our country who killed a bunch of American-killing badasses.

Just when you thought it couldn't get more embarrassing to be a leftist...

Deport her.

Like yesterday.

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That is a very, very serious escalation.

And probably a counter-productive one - the IRGC is more than robust enough to recover from the assassination of their head.  This is a symbolic gesture that leaves them intact, operationally undegraded, and angry.

Noooo...this is 4d chess that 45 plays....so far ahead of everyone....I am quite positive Jared’s plan...oh wait DT’s plan for the Middle East will yield the same positive reset as say....North Korea✌️

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Well, if the guy who is wrong about every single move over in that theater thinks this is going to force as escallation; maybe it will get the Iranians to think twice about escallation.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

———————-

One could reconsider history in light of current abilities to take out opposing generals (and their next 100 replacements) with a planned precision strike and intelligence 

puts a lot of pressure suddenly on those who thought themselves immune and able to push war far away from the danger 

Assassinating a leading, but replaceable, general is definitely a new chapter in US-Iran relations. One of the things I liked about Trump so far was how he resisted doing rash things with the military. What happens next is something we can only wait for. Iran is under a lot of pressure.  

9 hours ago, Cinga said:

good... that will make killing the rest of them that much more enjoyable.... 

Killing people should never be enjoyable, and I believe Trump feels that way based on his actions as POTUS. I hope this doesn't escalate beyond more words. 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Retaliate is very different than "start."  

Far too early to know what, if anything, this starts. 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Three years now, and I am still surprised how many people do not realize that President Trump doesn't start fights, but he sure hits back twice as hard.

Assassinating a general isn't a Twitter trolling war.