Trump foreign policy

14 hours ago, meazza said:

Eh, they're still pissy that our occupying force kicked the crap out of their occupying force.

15 hours ago, meazza said:

So by Monday the Democrats will support a complete troop withdrawal from Syria, and accuse Trump of wanting to start a war with Russia?  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

@Deranged Rhino how long does it take to rewrite something that is going on live? I am referring to the complete buffoonery of SNL last night.  Blank air space would have been better than their "making ISIS great again" during the cold opening. 

I missed it last night -- I'll have to look. SNL can rewrite within an hour or less because they use cue cards. They like to rehearse during the week, so they try not to do a major rewrite at the 11th hour, but it happens all the time from my understanding. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I love the comments on Nasty Nancy's post.

It's quite amusing that the best line that these ***** idiots on the left can come up with is "Trump was golfing" (nevermind the fact he watched it live from the situation room.)

• Like (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I love the comments on Nasty Nancy's post.

It's quite amusing that the best line that these ***** idiots on the left can come up with is "Trump was golfing" (nevermind the fact he watched it live from the situation room.)

Bush I watched the kickoff of Desert Storm on CNN in Kennebunkport.

This belief the the President must monitor in real-time tactical efforts half a world away is immature and ridiculous.  Once the helos are in the air, Trump was a spectator. I'd prefer he was golfing, otherwise he's a voyeur watching a snuff film.

• Like (+1) 1

So Russia, Turkey, Syria and Iraq helped?  Isn't that asking for assistance from foreign governments and even more reason to impeach him?

BTW, the best part was when they asked if Nancy knew about it beforehand and he basically said "no, because I didn't want it leaked."

• Like (+1) 1