Trump foreign policy

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Donners, disingenuous *****.

https://twitter.com/lawyer4laws/status/1184674024175132673

So, Dear Leader Pelosi tweeted this out? I think that would refer to a meeting scheduled for today. Hmmmn, why does a cancelled meeting even bother her if she's just going to walk out?

P9mcJNGb_bigger.png Nancy PelosiVerified account @SpeakerPelosi 19h19 hours ago

More

• Copy link to Tweet
  • Embed Tweet

I am deeply concerned that the White House has canceled an all-Member classified briefing on the dangerous situation the President has caused in Syria, denying the Congress its right to be informed as it makes decisions about our national security.

• Like (+1) 2

If everyone is losing their minds over Syria, just wait until Trump (or another President) finally pulls the plug on Afghanistan.

At least in Syria, you have the Russians, a resilient Syrian government, battle-tested Kurds and a state (Turkey) that can be hurt via sanctions.  In Afghanistan, there will be nobody to stop the inevitable Taliban offensive and obscenely bloody wave of reprisal killings.  

Edited by dpberr
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, Dear Leader Pelosi tweeted this out? I think that would refer to a meeting scheduled for today. Hmmmn, why does a cancelled meeting even bother her if she's just going to walk out?...

posturing.

5 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

What a joke lol

Turkey gets everything they want

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Hedge said:

there goes another Donner narrative down the drain if it holds.

tff

:lol:

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

• YPG would withdraw 20miles

YPG is an acronym whose translation means People's Protection Units. It is the home grown defense forces of the Kurdish area of Syria

The USA have usually supported the YPG militia in its fight against ISIL, both with air support in combat and with embedded US Special Forces.

The  Kurdish military force would have to withdraw from the Turkey border. Will the Kurdish civilians who have always lived in this 20 mile region be allowed to stay in their homes ?

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Uh. This makes a huge difference and it’s not really close

The Elite Hates The Trump Doctrine Because It Puts America First

by Kurt Schlichter

Original Article

So in short order we should pull out of South Korea, Japan, Germany, Poland too right? 

I mean we gotta be consistent....while we are at it....i mean we have been concerned with Israel for 70 years....they can do their own thing too....

Sick of paying for those bases!

Edited by TH3

19 minutes ago, TH3 said:

So in short order we should pull out of South Korea, Japan, Germany, Poland too right? 

I mean we gotta be consistent....

Germany is pretty much gone now so I say yes let them enjoy their love of globalism and the EU. Korea as well. Trump did his part backing of N.Korea so South Korea should step up and build a better defense. 

Japan and Poland I would stay if desired by them. The Polish and Hungarian leaders know which way is up and Japan has been good with us for a long time now.

44 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Yes....we should! It’s the 21st Century. We can be back there in hours if we need to be. All of this is just legacy of wars gone by long ago and a private contractor machine that has an ever hungry customer base called the US military.

49 minutes ago, TH3 said:

I mean we gotta be consistent....while we are at it....i mean we have been concerned with Israel for 70 years....they can do their own thing too....

Sick of paying for those bases!

Consistency does NOT mean comparing strategic bases that have been in place for a half a century with a few hundred troops on the Syrian border.

But no one expects any better from you.

Edited by B-Man