Trump foreign policy

If Trump went the other way and kept troops in Syria, these braindead morons on the left would have bashed that too.

Folks, I know nothing about politics, but I do know ONE thing.......................

NEVER, EVER take the left seriously in what they say. Nothing but hot air.

Edited by njbuff
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Folks, I know nothing about politics, but I do know ONE thing.......................

NEVER, EVER take the left seriously in what they say. Nothing but hot air.

I take what they say very seriously, especially when I hear them saying things like "hell yes, I'm coming for your guns". They've become brazen with regard to telling the truth of their intentions, so people damn well better start to pay attention. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Azalin said:

I take what they say very seriously, especially when I hear them saying things like "hell yes, I'm coming for your guns". They've become brazen with regard to telling the truth of their intentions, so people damn well better start to pay attention. 

Don’t worry, they won’t take your guns.

?

46 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Don’t worry, they won’t take your guns.

?

I'm not worried. They won't. I pay attention to what they say. 

And I assumed it was obvious that I only used Beto's statement on 'assault weapons' as an example. To spell it out more specifically, you say you know nothing about politics, but then say to never, ever take what they say seriously because it's nothing but hot air. 

I say that it isn't just hot air, and that people concerned with civil and individual liberties regardless of party affiliation, ought to pay close attention, because they are more increasingly saying what they truly intend to do. 

Edited by Azalin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trade deal with China is a blockbuster

by John Hinderaker

Original Article

What the Democrats fear most is happening: President Trump and his negotiating team are reaching wide-ranging agreements with China that will be a huge boon to the United States.

In an Oval Office press conference yesterday, President Trump and China’s Vice Premier announced a Phase 1 set of agreements that will be documented over the next several weeks. The video of the press conference is embedded below; Trump’s performance was masterful. His many years of experience as a negotiator shine through.

The Phase 1 agreement covers several important topics, including agricultural sales. China has agreed to ramp up its purchases of agricultural products to $40-$50 billion

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, row_33 said:

The Kurds have always been expendable in US policy, for decades now

Some Kurdish leader was on the radio this morning saying how the Kurds would never trust the US again.  And all I could think was "Well, that only took 60 years..."

• Like (+1) 1

I think the Turks were coming across the border regardless.  They gave us the heads up.  Were we going to get into a shooting war with one country while occupying another one?  No.  

The ISIS problem will solve itself if you let the Syrians do their job.  

I think the Turks are painting themselves into a corner.  If they get into a shooting war with Syria (and Russia), I don't think anybody in NATO is coming to their defense and they aren't talking to the Saudis anymore either.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Don't think that guy has it right at all. Russia controls Assad, and they have also been working more and more with Turkey. This thing will be resolved fairly quick. For Turkey it's about weakening the Kurds, who have now made good with Assad (and Russia), as they have no other choice. Most likely a deal will be struck that satisfies Turkey's need to weaken the Kurds.  Trump gets a political win by pulling troops out. The Neocons lose. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ALF said:

#FLASH: State and Energy Department officials were quietly reviewing plans over the weekend for evacuating roughly 50 tactical nuclear weapons that the United States had long stored, under American control, at Incirlik Air Base in Turkey - @nytimes

We went through this several years ago when Erdogan took over, too.

• Like (+1) 1