Trump foreign policy

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I agree with his assessment: Mullahs are getting desperate:

So... their position is: Give us everything we want, then we'll talk about modifying the deal that we have no interest in modifying?

Yeah, pass.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

So... their position is: Give us everything we want, then we'll talk about modifying the deal that we have no interest in modifying?

Yeah, pass.

That’s how liberalism deals with every potential conflict, give in instantly to your children every single time and up the ladder to nations 

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Der Fuehrer also shook in the final days of his Reich. So too does this Girl From Brazil. :ph34r:

She has been a good leader, should have left office awhile back.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Those theories are just going to be never ending now, especially if she does officially get diagnosed with Parkinson's. 

Transgendered Hitler clone.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

What the Frack happened to 

AMERICA FIRST? 

Trump administration plans to divert $40 million in aid to Venezuela's opposition

(Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's administration plans to divert more than $40 million in humanitarian aid for Central America to support the U.S.-backed opposition in Venezuela, according to an internal document obtained by Reuters on Tuesday.

The $41.9 million had been destined for Guatemala and Honduras, two of the three Central American countries at the center of a migration crisis in which thousands of people have fled poverty, violence and corruption and attempted to cross the southern U.S. border.

All those bad hombre's and rapists and gang members 

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sanctions at work.

Until the people rise up to the Religious Leaders the only ones bothered by the sanctions are the common folk

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Until the people rise up to the Religious Leaders the only ones bothered by the sanctions are the common folk

That's not true, Shady. The Mullahs and the IRGC have been feeling the pinch far worse. The people want them gone, and we're doing what we can (without war) to support their efforts. 

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Trump administration plans to divert $40 million in aid to Venezuela's opposition

(Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's administration plans to divert more than $40 million in humanitarian aid for Central America to support the U.S.-backed opposition in Venezuela, according to an internal document obtained by Reuters on Tuesday.

The $41.9 million had been destined for Guatemala and Honduras, two of the three Central American countries at the center of a migration crisis in which thousands of people have fled poverty, violence and corruption and attempted to cross the southern U.S. border.

Well, it's Central-ish America...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's not true, Shady. The Mullahs and the IRGC have been feeling the pinch far worse. The people want them gone, and we're doing what we can (without war) to support their efforts. 

I've seen this before.  

When they overthrow the Mullahs and the IRGC then I'll believe sanctions worked. 

Maybe I'm mistaken ...  Aren't the Iranians smuggling oil to North Korea also under heave sanctions? 

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, it's Central-ish America...

LOL    true  but yet ...  to Don it is still a dirt poor 3rd world country filled with criminals, rapists, murderers and drug lords

Oh and I'm sure some good friends 

-----------------

I have been an America First guy for a longtime.  

At least try to live up to one promise Orangeman