Trump foreign policy

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

And? 

It's news/information relevant to the geopolitical situation. Nothing wrong with posting such information without comment just to put it into the ether (as someone who does that often). We're dealing with open source information and trying to cobble together the best we can the truth from a variety of sources and outlets which often are filled with disinformation, half truths, or outright lies. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That one, along with Tucker Carlson being the new VP for 2020 were my two favorite (nutty) stories/slides yesterday. :lol: 

I am still holding out hope that Kimberly Guilfoyle will be his press secretary one day.

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I preferred this member of "The Five":

See the source image

Not nasty enough.  Kimberly is much nastier and Trumpinan  She is so Trumpian she dates Trumps.  It  would a great classic Trump troll move.

Could you imagine her getting into an exchange with Jim Acosta?  

It would drive them nuts.  That would be fun.

Edited by reddogblitz

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is one take on it's significance -- which I know you'll hate (but enjoy making fun of) :beer: :ph34r:

Hide contents

Fullsized image

And the number 346?  3+4+6=13, and the thirteenth sign of the Zodiac is Ophiuchus, which as a constellation was first identified by...the Persians.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, KevinRome said:

Another story on the Russian sub fire

No *****.  We have them to.  Small seabed-crawling unarmed submersibles with grapples.  

And note that that picture is not of that sub.  That's a Delta IV SSBN.