Trump foreign policy

2 hours ago, meazza said:

You're a ***** idiot.

I really don't know who is behind it. Deep state, Saudi Arabia, Military Industrial Complex?  Fvcked if I know. Either do you. All I know is the US is constantly at war over there. Libya, Syria, Iraq, etc, etc and for what? What's been the result? Certainly nothing good. So to me it's all bullshite. Whoever's behind it I don't pretend to know. The guy asked me and I gave it my best guess. So you just keep on believing the same old excuses thats been pushed and killed thousands on thousands of people. Destroyed how many countries and unleashed millions of uneducated , incompatible military aged refugee men on the west. All cool. All perfectly normal. Keep being your usual charming self and keep thinking it's all legit. ?

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

mUsT BE j00S

Think so? I figure a chance it might be Israel. Don't think the entire religion is responsible. But I suppose you have your own ideas.

6 hours ago, Dante said:

I really don't know who is behind it. Deep state, Saudi Arabia, Military Industrial Complex?  Fvcked if I know. Either do you. All I know is the US is constantly at war over there. Libya, Syria, Iraq, etc, etc and for what? What's been the result? Certainly nothing good. So to me it's all bullshite. Whoever's behind it I don't pretend to know. The guy asked me and I gave it my best guess. So you just keep on believing the same old excuses thats been pushed and killed thousands on thousands of people. Destroyed how many countries and unleashed millions of uneducated , incompatible military aged refugee men on the west. All cool. All perfectly normal. Keep being your usual charming self and keep thinking it's all legit. ?

Think so? I figure a chance it might be Israel. Don't think the entire religion is responsible. But I suppose you have your own ideas.

No, I don't think so. I think if you look at things through the lens of the simplest and most rational explanation, the millions of Arab and Persian Islamic savages in that region and their malfeasance are the reason. Not the Jews. I'm pretty clearly mocking your anti-Semitic canards. 

As for what I think we should do? We should take the cuffs off Israel, while simultaneously cutting military aid to them. Frankly, I'd enjoy seeing them kick the collective backsides of their enemies.

The Middle East is in the midst of a centuries old religious civil war between two factions of Islam. It has virtually nothing to do with the United States. We’ve just been naive enough to allow ourselves to get drawn into it. Colin Powell was right: “If you break it, you own it.”

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Middle East is in the midst of a centuries old religious civil war between two factions of Islam. It has virtually nothing to do with the United States. We’ve just been naive enough to allow ourselves to get drawn into it. Colin Powell was right: “If you break it, you own it.”

Oil is a very important part of our daily existence.....

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

The mullahs are really getting desperate to provoke a retaliatory strike from the US. Things must be going badly for them on the protest front.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

The mullahs are really getting desperate to provoke a retaliatory strike from the US. Things must be going badly for them on the protest front.

It could be that and/or our military probing for the launch spots, radar signatures and altitude range of Iranian SAM batteries.

BREAKING NEWS: Sources inside Iran have confirmed that the Revolutionary Guard has ordered massive amounts of Depends, fearing an out break of hostilities with U.S. forces. Reports from the field have confirmed that in many instances, it is too late.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

BREAKING NEWS: Sources inside Iran have confirmed that the Revolutionary Guard has ordered massive amounts of Depends, fearing an out break of hostilities with U.S. forces. Reports from the field have confirmed that in many instances, it is too late.

When they say the jackals will lick up our blood in the desert it means instant and unconditional surrender 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Been a day so far for me so I've been slow to getting online -- but there's a lot of fear mongering going on regarding this topic. Iran wants war, it's the only thing that can prolong/save the Mullahs from being overthrown from within. Many in the media want war because it'll allow them to cover something other than what's going to be hitting re: Russia/Trump investigations. Many establishment neocon/neoliberal types still inside the government and IC want war for the same reasons. 

There won't be a war or invasion of Iran. I don't know what the response will be, but am confident it won't be that. Air strikes? Perhaps. Some sort of special operation missions? Almost certainly. But troops marching across borders and invading? Not gonna happen.

The Mullahs have been taking it on the chin for going on two years now, both in the economic realm and on the battlefield in various theaters. This is their last card they have left to play. The US will not let them get a bomb (because that means letting Hezbollah/Hamas have the bomb). The Iranian people won't let the Mullah's hang on forever. Their time is almost up... 

(imo of course)

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Been a day so far for me so I've been slow to getting online -- but there's a lot of fear mongering going on regarding this topic. Iran wants war, it's the only thing that can prolong/save the Mullahs from being overthrown from within. Many in the media want war because it'll allow them to cover something other than what's going to be hitting re: Russia/Trump investigations. Many establishment neocon/neoliberal types still inside the government and IC want war for the same reasons. 

There won't be a war or invasion of Iran. I don't know what the response will be, but am confident it won't be that. Air strikes? Perhaps. Some sort of special operation missions? Almost certainly. But troops marching across borders and invading? Not gonna happen.

The Mullahs have been taking it on the chin for going on two years now, both in the economic realm and on the battlefield in various theaters. This is their last card they have left to play. The US will not let them get a bomb (because that means letting Hezbollah/Hamas have the bomb). The Iranian people won't let the Mullah's hang on forever. Their time is almost up... 

(imo of course)

And Kerry whispering what to do to force a war with the US.  SMH 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

So, you want him to invade Iran? Bomb them just because? Would that make him strong?

I want him to go back to the Obama policy that actually worked. Iran sees Trump as just a big mouth punk and they are attacking. 

• Haha (+1) 2