Trump foreign policy

Or at least they do not like what the EU has become. Brexit started it all, followed by the Trump election. People do not like to be told what is "good for them" by their "betters", and they certainly do not care for paying third world uneducated people to come in, get a handout, and then literally bite the hand that is feeding them (bite, rape, incinerate). I wonder when (if) Sweden will wake up?

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

CNN:  "Trump Pays Homage to Japanese Emperor, Dishoners WWII Pacific Veterans on Memorial Day.  Now Will Pelosi Impeach?"

All I have seen in comments on every leftie site that bothered to report that Trump met the new Emperor was "ON MEMORIAL DAY! HOW DARE HE!!" {clutch pearls}

Honestly? I think he could have picked a better weekend for the optics, but I wasn't consulted and I have no idea what was on Abe's or the Emperor's schedule, and neither do any of the screeching, pearl-clutching idjits that are all out #OrangeManBad-ing again.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

All I have seen in comments on every leftie site that bothered to report that Trump met the new Emperor was "ON MEMORIAL DAY! HOW DARE HE!!" {clutch pearls}

Honestly? I think he could have picked a better weekend for the optics, but I wasn't consulted and I have no idea what was on Abe's or the Emperor's schedule, and neither do any of the screeching, pearl-clutching idjits that are all out #OrangeManBad-ing again.

i disagree.  Memorial Day weekend reminds us of the sacrifices Americans made in defense of Liberty

And because of that sacrifice, a once bitter enemy has changed their ways to become a close friend

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

In that statement, Biden spokesman Andrew Bates said Trump has “been repeatedly tricked in to making major concessions to the murderous regime in Pyongyang while getting nothing in return.”

“Given Vice President Biden’s record of standing up for American values and interests, it’s no surprise that North Korea would prefer that Donald Trump remain in the White House,” Bates said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-and-kim-jong-un-agree-in-their-assessment-of-biden-sarah-sanders-says/2019/05/26/56b93984-7fbd-11e9-933d-7501070ee669_story.html?utm_term=.425f381ebb5e

So that's two murderous, blood thirsty tyrants that love Trump now, openly! They really are out of the closet in their love of anti-democratic values 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-and-kim-jong-un-agree-in-their-assessment-of-biden-sarah-sanders-says/2019/05/26/56b93984-7fbd-11e9-933d-7501070ee669_story.html?utm_term=.425f381ebb5e

So that's two murderous, blood thirsty tyrants that love Trump now, openly! They really are out of the closet in their love of anti-democratic values 

Does standing up for American values include abusing his powers as VP to enrich his children with Chinese and Ukrainian money? 

Biden has zero legs to stand on. He was a part of one of the worst foreign policy agendas in modern American history, the same foreign policy which saw Libya be destroyed (so that open air slave markets could be opened there instead for the first time in a century), saw Syria be destroyed, saw mass migration of refugees from Syria, Libya, and Iraq flood and destabilize Europe. 

Joe and 44 were TERRIBLE at foreign policy. Literally every decision they made -- including killing OBL in the manner they did -- made the country and the world LESS safe. 

Joe has no shot to win. It's going to be fun watching him crash. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Does standing up for American values include abusing his powers as VP to enrich his children with Chinese and Ukrainian money? 

Biden has zero legs to stand on. He was a part of one of the worst foreign policy agendas in modern American history, the same foreign policy which saw Libya be destroyed (so that open air slave markets could be opened there instead for the first time in a century), saw Syria be destroyed, saw mass migration of refugees from Syria, Libya, and Iraq flood and destabilize Europe. 

Joe and 44 were TERRIBLE at foreign policy. Literally every decision they made -- including killing OBL in the manner they did -- made the country and the world LESS safe. 

Joe will be the candidate and deserves a decent level of humane respect

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Those who committed treason against this country don't get that level of respect from me. He's a bad guy, not a good guy. 

treason....  :(

don't stoop to their level....

Just now, row_33 said:

treason....  :(

don't stoop to their level....

Their level is to deny the truth and couch it in more palatable terms. 

What Biden was a part of was treason. By definition. Ignoring it because he's "a former VP" cuts against our jobs as citizens in this country. Our mandate is to hold those in power accountable. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Their level is to deny the truth and couch it in more palatable terms. 

What Biden was a part of was treason. By definition. Ignoring it because he's "a former VP" cuts against our jobs as citizens in this country. Our mandate is to hold those in power accountable. 

the liberals live in a total pigsty lifestyle, we have to set an example and keep vital words to a real level of meaning

treason was sending the bomb secrets to the USSR, Benedict Arnold, the dude strapped to the cowcatcher in the good, the bad and the ugly

being a doofus useless empty suit is not treason.

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Why do you say this?

Questions about the timing of the operation aside (just in time for a re-election boost!), the way they went about it only served to fuel conspiracy theories both domestically and abroad. The body was never shown to the public, they dumped him at sea, assuring that his legend would live on forever in the minds of his supporters. 

They waited until it was politically beneficial to take him down, botched the take down, then added the feeling of a cover up (real or imagined) on top of it all and allowed it to fester. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Questions about the timing of the operation aside (just in time for a re-election boost!), the way they went about it only served to fuel conspiracy theories both domestically and abroad. The body was never shown to the public, they dumped him at sea, assuring that his legend would live on forever in the minds of his supporters. 

They waited until it was politically beneficial to take him down, botched the take down, then added the feeling of a cover up (real or imagined) on top of it all and allowed it to fester. 

it was over-glorified to prove the POTUS wasn't a total puss

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You are totally changing the subject. Lol, no Biden is not taking the side or agreeing with murderous dictators. 

Oh, and I see Trump just took regime change off the table for Iran....