7 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Caption this:

merlin_139446576_f048e15a-8b13-49fc-91c2

"My father said you are worthless, Arec Bahwinn...."

"But I'm not Alec Baldwin.....he plays me on TV."

Edited by Azalin
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

No, but the GOP can do better than Donald freaking Trump....

Funny how some of you still think the GOP wanted Trump.

The difference between the GOP and the DNC is the DNC forced Hillary on the left with super delegates. The people forced Trump on the right.

The GOP hated getting Trump, and even after he won the nomination, there was a HUGE GOP contingency against him (#nevertrump ring a bell?)...much like there was a HUGE DNC contingency against Hillary. Again, the difference is the DNC forced Hillary.

Stunning that people still don't understand this.

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

The difference between the GOP and the DNC is the DNC forced Hillary on the left with super delegates. The people forced Trump on the right.

The GOP hated getting Trump, and even after he won the nomination, there was a HUGE GOP contingency against him (#nevertrump ring a bell?)...much like there was a HUGE DNC contingency against Hillary. Again, the difference is the DNC forced Hillary.

Come on now, be fair.  She paid good money for that nomination!

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It's just as funny how many people either don't know, or conveniently forget, that nearly none of the Republicans here supported Trump at all. The support he gets from non-libs here comes strictly from a pleasant surprise in job performance and results on his part, not some kind of blind loyalty.

The threads are all there around 15-20 pages back should anyone care to see for themselves.

* In fact, I invite all the people who come here calling people "Trumptards" to go see for themselves. There are a lot of people posting here that weren't around back then, so they just don't know. Here's an opportunity for a learning experience.

Buftex - I call you out specifically because you are well aware of this yet you jump into random threads echoing the "Trumptard" label yourself. You used to be more honest than this, but now you're just joining an emotional pile-on.

Edited by Azalin
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Oh I understand what happened.....just don't like it.....I want a Republican President that doesn't act like a petulant child....he really does remind me of Rex Ryan....it's all about him......some of his statements are beyond laughable......there's a weird new " normal " with Trump....

8 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It's amazing how so few of us wanted Trump in the primary but how many of us voted for Trump against Hillary. As much as many of us don't like Trump's personality I think that there are many who like him as president. With all that's working against him he's done a superb job. Reagan lacked the narcissism of Trump but putting that aside they have a lot of the same qualities.

2 minutes ago, Azalin said:

It's just as funny how many people either don't know, or conveniently forget, that nearly none of the Republicans here supported Trump at all. The support he gets from non-libs here comes strictly from a pleasant surprise in job performance and results on his part, not some kind of blind loyalty.

The threads are all there around 15-20 pages back should anyone care to see for themselves.

Electorally speaking, Trump was elected by a lot of former Obama voters in the key states.  Democrats.  Democrats who wouldn't vote for Hillary.  They pushed him over the finish line.

2 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Oh I understand what happened.....just don't like it.....I want a Republican President that doesn't act like a petulant child....he really does remind me of Rex Ryan....it's all about him......some of his statements are beyond laughable......there's a weird new " normal " with Trump....

What does that have to do with the economy, foreign policy and immigration enforcement?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's amazing how so few of us wanted Trump in the primary but how many of us voted for Trump against Hillary. As much as many of us don't like Trump's personality I think that there are many who like him as president. With all that's working against him he's done a superb job. Reagan lacked the narcissism of Trump but putting that aside they have a lot of the same qualities.

Good post......I'm having a hard time dealing with the narcissism.....but his performance is better than expected....I wish he would go about it differently...

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

What does that have to do with the economy, foreign policy and immigration enforcement?

See above...

5 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Good post......I'm having a hard time dealing with the narcissism.....but his performance is better than expected....I wish he would go about it differently...

See above...

Get over it. Tell the posters that you can't stand Trump, let them pronounce that Kamala Harris has a 5 point lead then vote for him as he wins by 10%.

You characterize Trump as a Rex Ryan type. I've always thought of him as "The Coach" (Chuck Dickerson). A really reasonable and affable person until the cameras appeared. I think Trump makes his sober decisions in private and then turns on his Apprentice persona for the cameras. In the big picture his public persona doesn't mean jackshit. If you like the results, learn to tolerate the person.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

See above...

But the narcissism is the best part.

Think about it. Did you not just spend eight years with the single most narcissistic president in recent history?  Obama was the first to take credit for good and the first to cast blame for bad. It didn't matter if it was National Donut Day, Barry would post a picture of himself next to a donut.

People criticized him for his narcissism, and the left pushed back.

Now they're crapping purple Twinkies every freaking day, and if someone in the WH is going to be a narcissist, how great is it that he is keeping alive the single greatest political meltdown ever. It's been over a year and they STILL can't stop peeing their pants.

It's glorious. People like Buftex can't help themselves because they literally have nowhere to go but straight to "You're all a bunch of Trumptards!"

Trump is a narcissistic pig. But let the pig do his work and enjoy the meltdown.

Edited by LABillzFan

4 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Electorally speaking, Trump was elected by a lot of former Obama voters in the key states.  Democrats.  Democrats who wouldn't vote for Hillary.  They pushed him over the finish line.

Also people who voted for Obama didn’t bother to vote at all.

9 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

And you keep missing the forest for the trees. 

The most apt and often-repeated description of how many of us feel is that we cringe at things that Trump says but have approved of the things he's done.   The polar opposite of his predecessor.

Most of us are in the results business, not in Emily Post contests

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, GG said:

And you keep missing the forest for the trees. 

The most apt and often-repeated description of how many of us feel is that we cringe at things that Trump says but have approved of the things he's done.   The polar opposite of his predecessor.

Most of us are in the results business, not in Emily Post contests

Exactly.

I am not a fan of Trump the man,  he spouts off without thinking way too much for someone in his office.

I am however, very pleased with having someone from outside Washington in there, pointing out that "what is commonly accepted" is not often what is best for Americans.

and continually pointing out the "elites" hypocrisy..

That being said, I have also reached my limit with the Media/Left.

I am done being called a whatever-ist  by the identity group of the day.

My give a damn has hit zero.......................

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Exactly.I am not a fan of Trump the man,  he spouts off without thinking way too much for someone in his office.

I am however, very pleased with having someone from outside Washington in there, pointing out that "what is commonly accepted" is not often what is best for Americans.

Image result for laughing hysterically gif

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Iran's next. 

What, we will pull out of the Persian Gulf and have Trump praise the Mullahs? 

• Haha (+1) 1