very sad state

nuklz2594

I don't know what's worse, having a wife who actively roots for a hated rival, or my wife who is overly sympathetic to the point of almost mocking.

Having 1% chance of making the playoffs is preferable to where we've been in December most of the past two decades

My lord, the overreaction around here is just so laughable. A new level of irrelevancy? Did you watch this team when Orton was the QB, or Losman, or Edwards, of Holcomb. Or how about the entire 70's decade and early 80s? We have a long way to fall to reach those levels of irrelevancy, a long, long way. And I hate to break it to all of you, but we still have quite a reasonable path to the playoffs this season. Likely? No. But doable yes. Teams we need to lose have a lot of games on their schedules that they can lose and we really have no business losing any of the remaining games. Chips would have to fall just right, but it is far from impossible.

This team is far from the worst we've seen from the Bills, in fact as sad as it is this is one of the more talented teams we've fielded during this 17 year playoff drought but I think you are missing the point that we could possibly be on the verge of another rebuild/front office shake up yet again which will send this playoff drought into 20 years easily

I hope the Bills prove me wrong but I don't see us winning out as long as TT is our starting QB.

Go Bills!!!!!

I would rather have a QB that throws picks but can put up big yards and plays and bring you back from any deficiet than have a game manager that plays scared and overly conservative.

6-7 is a new low ?

In our 17th year without playoffs, with the talent he inherited last year, with the schedule we had this year ... yes.

This team is far from the worst we've seen from the Bills, in fact as sad as it is this is one of the more talented teams we've fielded during this 17 year playoff drought but I think you are missing the point that we could possibly be on the verge of another rebuild/front office shake up yet again which will send this playoff drought into 20 years easily

teams clean house and make the playoffs. Just have to find the right talent.