very sad state

nuklz2594

it is very depressing and even a bit stressful that the game vs the brownies has become a turning point. how did it get so bad? i am wearing my bill's hat...the patriot bride calls it the hat of shame. she wants to make a wager on the game. i am seriously thinking of saying no. is anyone else as concerned about this as i am?

it is very depressing and even a bit stressful that the game vs the brownies has become a turning point. how did it get so bad? i am wearing my bill's hat...the patriot bride calls it the hat of shame. she wants to make a wager on the game. i am seriously thinking of saying no. is anyone else as concerned about this as i am?

Nope, it's just a game. I could not, however, respect a spouse who actively and openly poo pooed something that was important to me.

Yes I'm concerned with you keeping your mancard....not only did you marry a Pats fan...you let her laugh at you and your team. Tsk tsk.

Rex and Rob have taken this team to a new level of irrelevancy. Some one please tell Terry & Kim how embarrassing this is to them and the entire Bills Nation.

Nope, Gailey and Jerkron never hit 8-8.... just the same old mediocrity that too many on here talked themselves out of forbthe umteenth season in a row...... we even have the requisite " The Bills can still make the playoffs" thread going......

Personally never been in to red skinned women with horns, cloven hooves, and a pointed tail, but to each their own. If you wager, just make sure there's no caveat about your soul, and bolt if there's anything to do with signing in blood instead of a simple handshake.

whats the bet? No sex for a year or do you have to be her slave?

Bet whatever she wants. We are going to absolutely stomp the Browns unless the weather is so bad we can't run the score up that high - but they are not beating us.

Rex and Rob have taken this team to a new level of irrelevancy. Some one please tell Terry & Kim how embarrassing this is to them and the entire Bills Nation.

Pegs should have bought the Niners. They are more of the whine and cheese crowd. Sports teams are mere baubles to have others worry about.

I don't know what's worse, having a wife who actively roots for a hated rival, or my wife who is overly sympathetic to the point of almost mocking.

Having 1% chance of making the playoffs is preferable to where we've been in December most of the past two decades

In her defense she may have had to listen to him gloat during the Kelly years and is just loving the pay back lol...

Anyone who is married knows, a woman NEVER FORGETS!

My lord, the overreaction around here is just so laughable. A new level of irrelevancy? Did you watch this team when Orton was the QB, or Losman, or Edwards, of Holcomb. Or how about the entire 70's decade and early 80s? We have a long way to fall to reach those levels of irrelevancy, a long, long way. And I hate to break it to all of you, but we still have quite a reasonable path to the playoffs this season. Likely? No. But doable yes. Teams we need to lose have a lot of games on their schedules that they can lose and we really have no business losing any of the remaining games. Chips would have to fall just right, but it is far from impossible.

Edited by Mark80

As bad as this sounds, I hope the Bills lose out. I want a top to bottom cleansing including Brandon, Overdorf, and Whaley. The biggest mistake the Pegulas made was leaving elements of the old regime in place.

My lord, the overreaction around here is just so laughable. A new level of irrelevancy? Did you watch this team when Orton was the QB, or Losman, or Edwards, of Holcomb. Or how about the entire 70's decade and early 80s? We have a long way to fall to reach those levels of irrelevancy, a long, long way. And I hate to break it to all of you, but we still have quite a reasonable path to the playoffs this season. Likely? No. But doable yes. Teams we need to lose have a lot of games on their schedules that they can lose and we really have no business losing any of the remaining games. Chips would have to fall just right, but it is far from impossible.

I think the reason it was stated as such is there is enough talent on the team to win in todays NFL- our coaching has been the back breaker of this team.