Same Story Different Verse-Watkins Prolonging the Inevitable

ndirish1978

Not sure what the issue is here. Doctors have told him its up to him whether the foot feels well enough to play on. He says it does.

I'm no doctor and even if I was I've never examined Watkins. Who the hell am I to question to advice his doc has given him?

Frankly....at this point I dont trust this coaching staff to be forthcoming on this stuff

They might be playing for their jobs

Unless the coaches are bribing the medical staff I wouldnt be too worried about it.

Im with CB26 on this. If hes cleared to play hes cleared to play.

Not sure what the issue is here. Doctors have told him its up to him whether the foot feels well enough to play on. He says it does.

I'm no doctor and even if I was I've never examined Watkins. Who the hell am I to question to advice his doc has given him?

Yeah people want him to get the surgery over with so it doesn't affect next season, but who the heck are they to decide that?

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/14/sammy-watkins-will-second-surgery-foot-tweaking-hurting-wants-play-buffalo-forever/

Why is he playing with half a foot on this lame duck team if there is a chance it could lead to offseason surgery? Are we never going to have him for a full season and training camp?

As long as he does it AS SOON AS THE SEASON IS DONE instead of waiting until mini camp is going to start which was stupid !!

If you know something is wrong fix it - but wait if i do that i won't be able to go to Cobo & walk on the beach on my post season !! :doh:

Edited by T master

He's cleared and feels well enough to play. End of story.

if hes cleared but higher risk, and possibly delaying a treatment option though.... id sit him.

i was one of the stronger "get him in the lineup as completely as possible as early as possible" voices based on the needs of the team, and now the needs of the team are quickly becoming about the long term future and not december 2016.

i can buy an argument of keeping everyone going until officially eliminated but after that -- sit TT (due to the bonus), sit sammy, sit clay, etc.... and protect our future.

if hes cleared but higher risk, and possibly delaying a treatment option though.... id sit him.

i was one of the stronger "get him in the lineup as completely as possible as early as possible" voices based on the needs of the team, and now the needs of the team are quickly becoming about the long term future and not december 2016.

i can buy an argument of keeping everyone going until officially eliminated but after that -- sit TT (due to the bonus), sit sammy, sit clay, etc.... and protect our future.

If Rex's job is truly on the line, you can forget about all of this.