Season Ticket Sales 2017?

plenzmd1

Yep. While I'm still able I don't mind the long drive. Sure I hope the team is good and makes the playoffs but you can't beat the tailgate before the game. Good Food Good Drink Good Friends Old and New. There would be no other place I would want to be than involved in Tailgating at the RALPH

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. While I'm still able I don't mind the long drive. Sure I hope the team is good and makes the playoffs but you can't beat the tailgate before the game. Good Food Good Drink Good Friends Old and New. There would be no other place I would want to be than involved in Tailgating at RICH STADIUM

Fixed :beer:

Yep. While I'm still able I don't mind the long drive. Sure I hope the team is good and makes the playoffs but you can't beat the tailgate before the game. Good Food Good Drink Good Friends Old and New. There would be no other place I would want to be than involved in Tailgating at the RALPH

I commend you for traveling that distance at your age! 😀

may give up my seasons and just come for the tailgate.

If I were still in WNY, I'd still have season tickets. None of the changes would affect that. As it is, I just pay through the nose via Stubhub when I get up there. That's fine too.

If you wait for the 2nd half of the season you can get good seats [well] under seasons cost.

If you wait for the 2nd half of the season you can get good seats [well] under seasons cost.

Even though I have seasons I treated myself to Jim Kelly Clubs right at the 50 for the Cleveland game. Got a sweet deal on them. That's where the drunk-ass Canadians sit, apparently.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Even though I have seasons I treated myself to Jim Kelly Clubs right at the 50 for the Cleveland game. Got a sweet deal on them. That's where the drunk-ass Canadians sit, apparently.

They probably got a sweet deal too. Ironically the only people that didn't were the loyal season ticket holders.

I live 4 1/2 hours away and I will renew both lower bowl and club seats been coming to Buffalo 27 years. I love Bills football. Love it more when we win but, still love the Bills.

Same Rande! 5hr drive here but I don't care - I love the Bills and will always support as long as I can financially afford it. Looking forward to next year already!0

Define who you think that is?

All the season ticket holders that sold their tickets at well below cost or went to the game and it cost them much more than the ones who got their tickets from an aftermarket source.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Lmao.

Hey Russ.

Way to stick it to a fan who doesn't want to put up with a **** product anymore.

Don't think you know anything about Bills fans.

One of my Pats friends asked me if I considered the donation child abuse since it was for Bills games....

Tell him "No, no more than being friend of Pats* fan being insanity".

Bills sold 58,535 season tickets last year. What is your prediction for 2017?

Rex and Tyrod stay------ 37,500

Rex stays, New QB------ 42,000

New Coach new QB------49,900

Be interested to hear what people plan to do with their seasons on here.

I am really thinking of letting my go as another year where almost impossible to get ANYTHING for late season games. This was a 6-6 team and vs 7-5, playoffs not likely but doable...and i very literally could not GIVE my tickets away. Cheaper to pay up for the early season games on the secondary market and not get crushed by these games after week 10.

I don't think the number changes regardless of the QB/Coaching changes unless of course the starting QB is Romo or Rivers next year. I don't get the sense that fans are very excited about the new coach and while it seems everyone want the Bills to explore plan B for QB the fans don't seem to Rob Johnson hate him. To quote the 45th President I think we are mostly sad.

I want to my ge up to the back row in the club this year. So I do hope some do not renew.

My thought process is that I think I'm somewhere in the mid 40,000s on the list. I bought mine right after the 2014 season before Rex was hired and there was a big push to 60k. Anyone that gives them up moves me up the list when the new stadium comes. I want to be as high as possible when that time comes.