Season Ticket Sales 2017?

plenzmd1

Bills sold 58,535 season tickets last year. What is your prediction for 2017?

Rex and Tyrod stay------ 37,500

Rex stays, New QB------ 42,000

New Coach new QB------49,900

Be interested to hear what people plan to do with their seasons on here.

I am really thinking of letting my go as another year where almost impossible to get ANYTHING for late season games. This was a 6-6 team and vs 7-5, playoffs not likely but doable...and i very literally could not GIVE my tickets away. Cheaper to pay up for the early season games on the secondary market and not get crushed by these games after week 10.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm done. Been a ST holder since '90. Clubs the last three seasons. It's easy enough to get tickets for the couple of games I travel up for, if I continue that practice, and I won't have to spend time trying to sell the rest. I've been a fool, hoping that having seasons would "pay off" when they made the playoffs -- what a joke!

Thankfully I was able to sell all of my tickets this year on Seatgeek, for pretty good prices. But no more.

I'll be writing the Pegulas a letter -- not that it will do any good, but it will be therapeutic to get some things off my chest.

Rex and Tyrod stay------ 37,500

Rex stays, New QB------ 42,000

New Coach new QB------49,900

I'll renew, stupidly because that's what I do. If you think 20,000 less season tickets will be sold if Rex and Tyrod stay you're under-appreciating this fan base. Actually I'd bet in the 50s somewhere in any case.

People are more logical than you give them credit for because they know the QB is all that matters, we've proven that no matter the coach, the QB he's tied to breaks him.

I'm done. Been a ST holder since '90. Clubs the last three seasons. It's easy enough to get tickets for the couple of games I travel up for, if I continue that practice, and I won't have to spend time trying to sell the rest. I've been a fool, hoping that having seasons would "pay off" when they made the playoffs -- what a joke!

Thankfully I was able to sell all of my tickets this year on Seatgeek, for pretty good prices. But no more.

I'll be writing the Pegulas a letter -- not that it will do any good, but it will be therapeutic to get some things off my chest.

crazy thing is ..until Brady and BB retire, wild card is prolly only playoff spot the Bills would earn...so no home game anyway.

I am done too. I will still buy the first few games. LIke you said it is easy enough to get them. But I couldn't give away the Jags, Browns & Dolphins games this year. If I have to pay a premium for the first few games so be it. It will be cheaper than the $1,500 check I cut the Bills every March. Been a season ticket holder since 96 & I have eaten more December games than I care to remember over the past 20 years. This franchise is a joke, & I know Pegs just took over 2 years ago but he really needed to get that first hire right. This team was ready to win & him & his wife couldn't of botched it up anymore than they did if they tried. Very disheartening.

i think the true line of demarcation is how far away you live. I think for folks who live more than a 4-hour drive away and can't make more than 4 games or so a year...this year was the breaking point.

BTW, team sold 47K in 2014...i have no doubt we are going below that number if Rex and Tyrod are back.

i think the true line of demarcation is how far away you live. I think for folks who live more than a 4-hour drive away and can't make more than 4 games or so a year...this year was the breaking point.

BTW, team sold 47K in 2014...i have no doubt we are going below that number if Rex and Tyrod are back.

I live ten minutes from New Era field and I'm 99% certain I'm done. Between the product on the field, the legions of drunken and obnoxious idiots in the stands, It's just not worth it anymore. I'll watch from home.

Yep.

Wow, I'd just love to own a business where the customers would buy my "defective" product year after year with but few real complaints; and my "professional association" (read NFL) would chip in a ton of money via TV revenues. What a cash cow!!

Wow, I'd just love to own a business where the customers would buy my "defective" product year after year with but few real complaints; and my "professional association" (read NFL) would chip in a ton of money via TV revenues. What a cash cow!!

Good News for STH, they won't be cracking down on all that tailgating just yet. People need a reason to come to the games.

I live 15 minutes away & yesterday was my breaking point. Hell if I want to tailgate I could just go up there, tailgate & then go back to my house to watch the game(I have done that a few times & it has worked out great).

Indeed...you can have such a business if you can come up with $1.4 Billion in cash to buy it...