Honest question QB for Marcel D.?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are loaded with them. Unfortunately, they're poorly coached.

I am continuously amazed at how this board over values the talent on the Bills. Seriously tell me who these great players are and why don't they show up for the games? Yes I know Rex is a below average coach and puts guys out of position on many plays. But at some point great or even very good players just beat their man and make a big play. How many times did Bell run down the field 5 or 10 yards before anyone touched him. We have many guys on our roster that would have trouble making any other squad in the league. Brandon Spikes for God's sake. It is like playing with 10 men when he is on the field.

To the point about the trade, forget about a trade for a QB, name a Bills Defensive player who is under contract for next year that would bring back any good trade value?

I am continuously amazed at how this board over values the talent on the Bills. Seriously tell me who these great players are and why don't they show up for the games? Yes I know Rex is a below average coach and puts guys out of position on many plays. But at some point great or even very good players just beat their man and make a big play. How many times did Bell run down the field 5 or 10 yards before anyone touched him. We have many guys on our roster that would have trouble making any other squad in the league. Brandon Spikes for God's sake. It is like playing with 10 men when he is on the field.

To the point about the trade, forget about a trade for a QB, name a Bills Defensive player who is under contract for next year that would bring back any good trade value?

Can't count Gilmore cause he's a FA. Can't trade Dareus due to his contract as already mentioned. That leaves Hughes, maybe his contract wouldn't be an issue? Won't get too much for anyone else, certainly not a legit QB.

Is there ANY qb of quality we might get for a Marce D. trade.....and is it even economically possible?

Like maybe older huge contract qb for Marcel?

No team is trading for that contract during an offseason that Dareus could very likely catch a 10game suspension