Salute to Service

Hey all.

Just wanted to share my experience from this past weekend. I was one of the lucky service members chosen to hold the flag during the national anthem. It gave me the opportunity to hang out in the tunnel and get pretty close to some of the players. There I was a 37 year old father acting as giddy as an 8 year old child. Anyway, it was a fantastic experience and watching how excited the players got before the game renewed my faith in the team and the rest of the season.

So I guess what I'm saying is thanks to all the great fans who supported us and let's go Buffalo!!

post-11037-0-50954600-1480557345_thumb.jpg

post-11037-0-25003000-1480557358_thumb.jpg

Edited by CapitalRegionBillsFan

That looks amazing!

Thanks for your service and I'm very happy you got to experience this!

Hey all.

Just wanted to share my experience from this past weekend. I was one of the lucky service members chosen to hold the flag during the national anthem. It gave me the opportunity to hang out in the tunnel and get pretty close to some of the players. There I was a 37 year old father acting as giddy as an 8 year old child. Anyway, it was a fantastic experience and watching how excited the players got before the game renewed my faith in the team and the rest of the season.

So I guess what I'm saying is thanks to all the great fans who supported us and let's go Buffalo!!