Starting QB

Tenhigh

Starting QB  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the starting QB next week?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodwin sucks, no argument from me there but that INT last week was a poor decision and poor throw.

Gunner,

I agree that it was a poor throw.....

I think Tyrod is starting to take more chances with the ball as he goes along.......I am wondering what folks would actually see.....

Ball security.....150 yards....no turnovers

take a chance here and there......200 yards or so.......a pick here and there

but Goodwin did him NO favors on that throw....didnt try to come back for the ball....didnt try to break it up....nothing. Hence I would rather see that ball thrown at Hunter

Gunner,

I agree that it was a poor throw.....

I think Tyrod is starting to take more chances with the ball as he goes along.......I am wondering what folks would actually see.....

Ball security.....150 yards....no turnovers

take a chance here and there......200 yards or so.......a pick here and there

but Goodwin did him NO favors on that throw....didnt try to come back for the ball....didnt try to break it up....nothing. Hence I would rather see that ball thrown at Hunter

Only 11 games into season. Glad he's starting to take more chances when the seasons almost over.

Bold stuff, He should start week 1 when the season starts.

Only 11 games into season. Glad he's starting to take more chances when the seasons almost over.

Bold stuff, He should start week 1 when the season starts.

Perhaps he is being coached not to do that?

Do you ever stop to think that maybe.....with a ball control offense....no number 1 receiver....number 2 receiver in and out of a walking boot.....on a team that supposidly plays defense that he is told to NOT TURN THE BALL OVER then under those circumstances?

Its plausible.....we are still in it.....lets see if it progresses

Do you ever stop to think that maybe.....with a ball control offense....no number 1 receiver....number 2 receiver in and out of a walking boot.....on a team that supposedly plays defense that he is told to NOT TURN THE BALL OVER then under those circumstances?

That's a definite possibility.

Do you ever stop to think that maybe.....with a ball control offense....no number 1 receiver....number 2 receiver in and out of a walking boot.....on a team that supposidly plays defense that he is told to NOT TURN THE BALL OVER then under those circumstances?

Omg make it stop.

Oh, he's not just any-old backup... He's the best in the league.... TT is a guy that can come in, and definitely NOT lose a game for you... That's worth ALOT in the NFL... -Just not 27.5 million... If it's any consolation, I think part of the problem is Dave Lee... WORST quarterbacks coach ever... That mofo needs to go...

So just to be clear Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Trevor Siemian, and Sam Bradford are starting QBs but Tyrod Taylor isn't? Who are the 32 better QBs (because there are 32 starting spots)? This hyperbole destroys the argument. If you said "he's not a top 20 QB and that's what you have to have" as an example you could make a case. If you say "he's not a starter" that's just absurd.

FWIW, these are (in no particular order) the 32 best QBs in the NFL IMO (I have taken into account things like I don't think Paxton Lynch is a starter now but will be): Romo, Dak, Tannehill, Ryan, Brees, TT, Eli, Cam, RW, Stafford, Wentz, Goff, Brady, Jameis, Mariota, Palmer, Dalton, Ben, Flacco, Bradford, Rodgers, Rivers, Carr, Jimmy G, Hoyer, Siemian, Cousins, Osweiler, Bortles, Luck, Alex Smith, and RG3.

I did take into account Bridgewater's injury so left him off. Obviously, he's better than a bunch of these guys.

Edited by Kirby Jackson