Trump's leadership team

There are many denials that Bannon is an anti-semite from Orthodox Jews who directly worked with him for several years. They say he's a horrible human being, but not an anti-semite.

That's what I gathered, researching him.

The sad thing was how many articles about him I had to go through before I found one that wasn't reflexively labeling him a Nazi.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to believe that Trump would have an anti-semite as an inner circle advisor when his daughter is an Orthodox Jew. People have lost their fargin' minds.

Bannon always looks like he he needs a shower, a shave, and some skin ointment. Dude looks really rough-around-the-edges. Maybe Donald will comp him a few tickets to a Spa there in Trump Tower.

That's what I gathered, researching him.

The sad thing was how many articles about him I had to go through before I found one that wasn't reflexively labeling him a Nazi.

Ben Shapiro has nothing nice to say about the guy. He actually said that he's one of the very worst human beings that he's ever met. But he was absolutely emphatic that he was not a bigot or anti-semitic.

Ben Shapiro has nothing nice to say about the guy. He actually said that he's one of the very worst human beings that he's ever met. But he was absolutely emphatic that he was not a bigot or anti-semitic.

Because only an anti-semite would replace an Orthodox Jew editor at large with a more Orthodox Jew editor at large.

Does anyone remember this much scrutiny and coverage of a new prez picking his staff? Bush II maybe, but I don't remember others being like this.

Fox News this morning had a graphic about all the Presidents back to Nixon showing how long it took for them to get their cabinet level appointments done.

Nixon did them all during week 6. No one finished them all any sooner, though there were many that had a few trickle in beginning in about week 3-4. I think I saw B.O. did one or two in the first two weeks.

The MSM is in a frenzy and have lost their minds.

Jeff Sessions for Attorney General
Several outlets are reporting that Sen. Jeff Sessions has been offered the post of Attorney General. I’d have preferred the he stay in the Senate, where we’re going to need a knowledgeable, experienced hand to prevent any immigration bill(s) from drifting either left or toward Chamber-of-Commerce-ism, especially given that the cunning Chuck Schumer, architect of the Gang of Eight, will be minority leader. Cotton and Perdue are said to be ready to step up, and Cotton recently made clear he wants to reduce legal immigration, not just enforce existing law. I’m hopeful they can take over the tiller.
That said, there’s no one in the country better qualified to be Attorney General than Jeff Sessions. His probity and rectitude are beyond question. Reverence for the laws is his political religion, and the contrast between him and the blandly sinister Loretta Lynch couldn’t be starker. And for those skeptical of the president-elect, Sessions has both the integrity and the relationship with Trump to be able to say “no” if the president was ever to attempt anything beyond the pale legally.
In 1986, Sessions was Borked avant la lettre, with Ted Kennedy railing against his nomination for a federal judgeship with his usual grandiose lies about “a throwback to a shameful era.” The charges that Sessions was a racist were contemptible 30 years ago; the Democrats in the Senate and their media organs will only discredit themselves further by trying to recycle them now.
But recycle them they will. Thankfully, there may be only three or four people left who believe anything coming from the mainstream media.

Jeff Sessions for Attorney General
Several outlets are reporting that Sen. Jeff Sessions has been offered the post of Attorney General. I’d have preferred the he stay in the Senate, where we’re going to need a knowledgeable, experienced hand to prevent any immigration bill(s) from drifting either left or toward Chamber-of-Commerce-ism, especially given that the cunning Chuck Schumer, architect of the Gang of Eight, will be minority leader. Cotton and Perdue are said to be ready to step up, and Cotton recently made clear he wants to reduce legal immigration, not just enforce existing law. I’m hopeful they can take over the tiller.

This is a totally idiotic position.