Trump's leadership team

Just now, Warcodered said:

I mean Barr has only been in office for less than 2 years now.

OK. I'll give him a break.

But the fair headline here would be "Newly Retired Assistant U.S. Attorney Decries Politicization of Justice Department." Not "36 Year Veteran Federal Prosecutor Resigns Over Politicization of Justice Department."

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...let's bring back the honorable, upstanding, straight shooter Holder to restore dignity to the AG office...problem solved..........stay tuned for the partisan hack job on Durham who was handed several high profile cases by.....yup...Eric......was okay then but a hack NOW I presume.............

Whataboutism.  Nice.  Barr is a threat to democracy, and you haven’t denied it. 

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Whataboutism.  Nice.  Barr is a threat to democracy, and you haven’t denied it. 

I do not understand Barr at all.

He was probably the most bland Attorney General in my career as a lawyer his first time around under Bush 41. Standard issue country club Republican. Perfect fit for Bush 41. Never did anything unexpected. All by the book.

And his post-AG life -- big law firm, making money, flying under the political radar -- gave no indication that he'd turn into a crusader for executive power of the Trump sort. Nobody I know saw this coming.

• Like (+1) 2