Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I like the use of direct language here. Cruz doesn’t waffle, and to be sure, Republicans absolutely can not waffle on an issue like this. This is not a time for “decorum” or the normal milquetoast response. It’s a time to call promotion of pedophilia what it is.

By the way, has Mitt Romney commented on Cuties? You’d think the GOP pope, who has made it his mission to lash out at any supposed moral failing on the part of other Republicans would be front and center to help fight this culture battle. Yet, he’s been strangely silent as far as I can see. I suppose I could have just missed it?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Remember when we laughed at the incompetence are stupidity of Saddam Hussien and Baghdad Bob? Well, its now in Washington 

You should be given a lifetime prohibition against ever criticizing anyone else. Your ability to ***** up the English language is legendary and is as reliable as a "Heels Up Harris" offer of a little lip service for any help in career advancement. 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You should be given a lifetime prohibition against ever criticizing anyone else. Your ability to ***** up the English language is legendary and is as reliable as a "Heels Up Harris" offer of a little lip service for any help in career advancement. 

Hi Third Thing! 

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: First Amendment Champion DeVos Is the MVP of Trump’s Cabinet. 

“All that DeVos has been doing is attempt to restore some basic constitutional rights on college campuses that have been cavalierly stripped away over the years by commie academics.

Universities should be encouraging the free exchange of ideas.

That’s difficult to do when First Amendment rights have been tossed out of the window by the bitter totalitarian shrews in academia.”

• Like (+1) 3

‘I’d refer Biden to his own words’: Kayleigh McEnany makes quick work of Gayle King’s gotcha

by Tom Tillison

Original Article

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany is good at her job, so much so that sometimes the media seems to be at a disadvantage going up against her.A graduate of Georgetown University and Harvard University, McEnany is rarely, if ever caught unprepared — McEnany’s briefing binder caught the attention of some in the media, who made a big fuss over it — and that was clear in a Monday appearance on “CBS This Morning.”

On 9/14/2020 at 1:32 PM, 3rdnlng said:

Hoax.  Have you read Abood yet, hoaxer?