Trump's leadership team

Just now, TH3 said:

prove me wrong - what has he done on the topics I listed? 

"Prove me wrong" using my narrow parameters :lol: Like I said, the worst analysis this side of the CCP.  But sure -- here's why you're wrong:

7 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Iran

* Getting the US out of the deal was HUGE for stability GLOBALLY. It's brought the Mullahs to their knees, the country has been in open revolution for almost 18 months. You think this is nothing, which shows how little you understand. The Mullahs are leaving. They're going away. 

And it has everything to do with Trump's agenda/policies/teamwork with the GCC and Israel. 

9 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Paris Accord

* Getting us out of the Paris Accords is a boon for the country, the economy, and our national sovereignty. Despite being out, the US continues to lead the world in lowering emission rates and air/water quality. 

Only those who are brainwashed by the propaganda think leaving the Paris Accords is "doing nothing". It was a HUGE political risk, and he did it immediately to the benefit of us all. 

10 minutes ago, TH3 said:

TPP

* Not signing the TPP again was a boon for our national sovereignty. If you read the TPP, or understood it, you'd understand why. 

11 minutes ago, TH3 said:

NAFTA

* NAFTA was a terrible deal, that we got out of. The USMCA will be passed before 2020. It's done -- but the House is stalling. That's not on Trump. 

15 minutes ago, TH3 said:

China Trade

* The trade war continues -- and we're winning. This is the first administration to stand up to China ever. To say that's "not doing anything" is poor analysis which the CCP is proud of you for pushing. It's just vapid, devoid of logic or truth, and worth about as much as all the rest of your posts over the years. 

17 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Health Care

* He sunk Obama Care -- which is not nothing. It's something. And an important step. Health Care won't be moved on until after 2020 because both sides are using it as a wedge. 

19 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Immigration

* The wall is being built, he negotiated help from Mexico slowing the tide down, and the numbers have dropped as a result. Trafficking is down in record numbers -- and the PRI is being squeezed on both sides of the border. 

Immigration is a strength for Trump and his base -- and he's been killing it. Only partisan asshats without factual support would suggest otherwise. 

21 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula

* He got the deal done. No nuke testing for over a year. No ballistic missile tests. Best relationship between North and South Korea and Japan in our lifetimes -- the only thing holding up the peace deal is China. 

That will be dealt with in the trade war. 

Again, this is not going your way because you're light on facts and heavy on spin. 

22 minutes ago, TH3 said:

The man will leave office with not much to criticize because he ....at the end of the day......really did nothing....

He's done a ton. And will do more in the next five years. 

You're terrible at analysis. Stick to trolling. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

This is not the right thread for it, but I also learned that I am not a bad feminist for using the word "guys", but I do need to have my mind reprogrammed.

My apologies for weaponizing language.

well sh*t, one of my cherished childhood memories has now been deemed raysis/sexist/transphobic and must now be flushed down the memoryhole

17 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

well sh*t, one of my cherished childhood memories has now been deemed raysis/sexist/transphobic and must now be flushed down the memoryhole

and Bill Cosby was a regular

Edited by row_33

26 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Fun fact: that show had three Oscar winners on it: Rita Moreno, Mel Brooks, and Morgan Freeman.

On 3/14/2018 at 8:39 AM, Tiberius said:

The expensive tastes of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson are under renewed scrutiny after leaked emails appeared to show he was personally involved in choosing a wildly expensive furniture set for his office’s dining room—a claim that he previously denied. An email from August seen by CNN, sent by department staffer to Carson’s assistant, had the subject line “Secretary’s dining room set needed,” and refers to “printouts of the furniture the Secretary and Mrs. Carson picked out.” HUD spokesperson Raffi Williams said last month that Carson and his wife had “no awareness” that the set was being purchased, with another spokesperson saying: “The secretary did not order a new table. The table was ordered by the career staffers in charge of the building.” The order was swiftly canceled after it became public knowledge, with Carson himself claiming he was “shocked” by the price of it. Presented with the new emails on Tuesday, Williams said only: “When presented with options by professional staff, Mrs. Carson participated in the selection of specific styles.”

HUD Secretary Dr. Ben Carson cleared as agency watchdog finds no misconduct in furniture controversy

• Thank you (+1) 1