Trump's leadership team

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Trump was right when he said some people would get tired of all the winning.

resentment and bitterness eat up most of the day of people who don't have constructive things to do

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there isn't a "Trump's Assistants Team" thread:

Donald Trump’s personal assistant unexpectedly stepped down Thursday after the President learned she was leaking information to the media.

According to the New York Times, Madeleine Westerhout is accused of leaking private information about Trump’s family and Oval Office operations.

The leaking reportedly occurred at an off-the-record dinner with journalists in Bedminster, New Jersey–while the President was on a working-vacation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Press is about to go from "John Bolton is a radical warmonger who never should be permitted near the Oval Office" to

"This is a story of how a reasonable, respected expert was dismissed by a chaotic, megalomaniacal Administration, and whatever his critique is, we agree!"

?

• Like (+1) 3

Hey guys, President Trump is going for absolute and total worldwide chaos and an extreme world wars, where the victors get to eat the vanquished, which is why he wanted Bolton gone:

This is not the right thread for it, but I also learned that I am not a bad feminist for using the word "guys", but I do need to have my mind reprogrammed.

My apologies for weaponizing language.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Hey guys, President Trump is going for absolute and total worldwide chaos and an extreme world wars, where the victors get to eat the vanquished, which is why he wanted Bolton gone:

This is not the right thread for it, but I also learned that I am not a bad feminist for using the word "guys", but I do need to have my mind reprogrammed.

Hey Gals?

Even you regulars are having a hard time giving a crap about any of this anymore.....face it....DT is irrelevant....capable of ripping up things and starting stuff....incapable of finishing anything...Iran, Paris Accord, TPP, NAFTA, China Trade, Health Care, Budget Balancing, Immigration, Denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula, Troops out of Agfgan/Iraq, moving manufacturing back, saving the coal industry, revamping CAFE standards......

Even you all know something like this barely warrants the effort to comment.....

The man will leave office with not much to criticize because he ....at the end of the day......really did nothing....

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Maybe just know your audience and use common sense?

Nah - ***** the libz