Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Does Acosta have the balls to ***** with Tyrus?

i'd watch a pay per view, have Acosta angrily follow Tyrus onto a subway train with the next station two minutes away

A REMINDER ABOUT HOW THE SWAMP VIEWS FLYOVER COUNTRY:

“Members of the American Federation of Government Employees turned their backs on Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue on Thursday, apparently over plans to relocate them from Washington to the Kansas City area.”

Perdue announced Thursday that two of the Department of Agriculture’s research agencies, the Economic Research Service (ERS) and the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, will be relocated to be closer to major farming regions, according to Politico.

More please.
  • Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Awww, that's cute.  The OSC doesn't know that the Hatch Act specifically exempts people paid from an appropriation for the Executive Office of the President.  

The Administration is actually dead-on correct for once.  

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

A REMINDER ABOUT HOW THE SWAMP VIEWS FLYOVER COUNTRY:

“Members of the American Federation of Government Employees turned their backs on Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue on Thursday, apparently over plans to relocate them from Washington to the Kansas City area.”

Perdue announced Thursday that two of the Department of Agriculture’s research agencies, the Economic Research Service (ERS) and the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, will be relocated to be closer to major farming regions, according to Politico.

More please.

That's crazy talk!!  The department of agriculture research agency being near... agriculture? What kind of (*^*&%^$^#thought that would make sense!? :doh: :wacko: :)

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That's crazy talk!!  The department of agriculture research agency being near... agriculture? What kind of (*^*&%^$^#thought that would make sense!? :doh: :wacko: :)

***** Trump... As if TWO scoops of ice cream weren't enough to warrant his impeachment!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The R&D functions they're talking about moving heavily cooperate with UMD and JHU, and for that reason would suffer for being moved.  The rest of the functions are administrative BS that can be done just about anywhere.

Source: both my brother and I used to work there.

36 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The R&D functions they're talking about moving heavily cooperate with UMD and JHU, and for that reason would suffer for being moved.  The rest of the functions are administrative BS that can be done just about anywhere.

No disrespect as I don't know much about R&D and Brussels sprouts, but my brother and I used to work at a Baskin Robbins, that doesn't make us ICSRELPs.

Could they coordinate with universities in the heartland, and suffer not at all?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

In a mere 5 years UMD will announce that electrolytes are what plants crave.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No disrespect as I don't know much about R&D and Brussels sprouts, but my brother and I used to work at a Baskin Robbins, that doesn't make us ICSRELPs.

Could they coordinate with universities in the heartland, and suffer not at all?  

:lol:  No.  

The bottom line is that a huge chunk of the research isn't portable.  When you've teams of UMD profs and grad students, and USDA researchers in the field studying agricultural pollution remediation on a three acre tract of land on the USDA research campus, you can't just pick it up and hand it off to the University of Missouri.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

:lol:

“President Donald Trump’s campaign says it will fire several pollsters after internal polling numbers that showed the President lagging behind Democratic presidential candidates in key states were made public, according to two campaign officials.”:lol:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/16/politics/trump-fire-campaign-pollsters-numbers-leak/index.html

Canary trap. 

Should be easy to spot by now as it's not the first time they've used it.