Trump's leadership team

then you are a bitter contrite !@#$. If you can only knock holes in a proposition of an elected official without better, logical, rational and realistic counters than you're nothing more than a yapping little puppy.

Can you not distinguish between being an informed citizen who critiques his elected officials and one who blindly gobbles their knobs?

I counter Bannon with Gingrich. I counter Sessions with Christie. Happy?

I've already told you multiple examples of things that encourage me about Trump and supported some of his decisions. But I'm not a lemming and won't watch his stupid decisions go unchallenged.

I hoped Obama would be the best president. He wasn't. I currently hope Trump will be the best president.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you not distinguish between being an informed citizen who critiques his elected officials and one who blindly gobbles their knobs?

I counter Bannon with Gingrich. I counter Sessions with Christie. Happy?

I've already told you multiple examples of things that encourage me about Trump and supported some of his decisions. But I'm not a lemming and won't watch his stupid decisions go unchallenged.

I hoped Obama would be the best president. He wasn't. I currently hope Trump will be the best president.

your post history objects to the arguments and statements you've made.

I think Mitt Romney would make an excellent Secretary of State.

Of course I thought he would make an excellent President of the US.

I would think that he would be useful in a role of fixing an area that has major problems. The VA comes to mind.

I think he's an excellent administrator, and I do believe he has a soft spot for the VA.

Romney would have been a great choice for Chief of Staff. No seriously, hear me out

By making Romney Chief of Staff, it would free up time for Trump to Tweet© and go on TV and for Pence to go to Church while somebody competent runs things

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-eric-bolling-in-conversations-to-be-part-of-trump-administration/

Good God. If this happens even I'll start protesting and rioting.

He was teased by Greg Gutfeld on The Five the day after he went to Trump Tower about where he was the previous day when he was absent from the show. Gutfeld knew he was interviewing, but Bolling wouldn't say a word. It was a funny and telling moment.

"Prior to working for Fox News, Bolling was a commodities trader and was on the board of directors of the New York Mercantile Exchange."

I think his expertise is in the oil business. Trump's bullish on US energy. He seems pretty level headed to me. Not sure I'd riot about an appointment for him at Commerce.

He was teased by Greg Gutfeld on The Five the day after he went to Trump Tower about where he was the previous day when he was absent from the show. Gutfeld knew he was interviewing, but Bolling wouldn't say a word. It was a funny and telling moment.

"Prior to working for Fox News, Bolling was a commodities trader and was on the board of directors of the New York Mercantile Exchange."

I think his expertise is in the oil business. Trump's bullish on US energy. He seems pretty level headed to me. Not sure I'd riot about an appointment for him at Commerce.

If you're not with me you're against me.

Trump set to announce new cabinet picks...

Schumer vows 'tough vetting' for Sessions...

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is Democrats´ nightmare

by Byron York

Original Article

The best they can do is scream "racist."

Because starting a war with a fellow sitting Senator who has four years left in his term and will run unopposed for as long as he wants the seat is a sign of true bipartisanship.