Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like all of his choices so far with the exception of the CIA pick. Hate the CIA pick.

I think the person who runs the CIA should have military and/or intelligence agency experience.

Edited by dpberr

Would someone please remind Hanna of who Obama’s first three picks were back in 2008? She seems awfully concerned about the skin color of Trump’s picks …

DohR0mHF_normal.jpg Hanna Trudo

@HCTrudo

Trump so far has selected only white men: http://politi.co/2g4XSFt

gu9e3Xwb_normal.jpg Stephen Miller

@redsteeze

OH YEAH. That’s right. Obama’s first picks were white dudes but did you see the media melting down over that? No.

and also Ben Carson was offered and refused.

Would someone please remind Hanna of who Obama’s first three picks were back in 2008? She seems awfully concerned about the skin color of Trump’s picks …

The left is always obsessed with the color of your skin. It's essentially one of the first things they look for when judging someone.

Weird.

What's that called again?

I like all of his choices so far with the exception of the CIA pick. Hate the CIA pick.

I think the person who runs the CIA should have military and/or intelligence agency experience.

A West Point graduate who graduated first in his class in 1986, Pompeo attended Harvard University Law School after leaving active duty, and was also an editor at the Harvard Law Review.

Mike Pompeo Is Said to Be Trump's Choice for C.I.A. Director

New York Times‎ -

In 1986, Sessions was Borked avant la lettre, with Ted Kennedy railing against his nomination for a federal judgeship with his usual grandiose lies about a throwback to a shameful era. The charges that Sessions was a racist were contemptible 30 years ago; the Democrats in the Senate and their media organs will only discredit themselves further by trying to recycle them now.

Here ya go. Leading story. Big headline.

Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge. He'll Now Be Trumps Attorney General.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-attorney-general-jeff-sessions-racist-remarks_us_582cd73ae4b099512f80c0c2?cn5id4ygk5rf9lik9

Edited by reddogblitz

A West Point graduate who graduated first in his class in 1986, Pompeo attended Harvard University Law School after leaving active duty, and was also an editor at the Harvard Law Review.

Mike Pompeo Is Said to Be Trump's Choice for C.I.A. Director

New York Times‎ -

Whoops. Big time miss on my part.

Ok, he's an alright pick. Haha.

THE NARRATIVE DEMANDS DISARRAY, THEREFORE DISARRAY SHALL BE REPORTED:

On that precise point, the New York Times, in a widely circulated article, will describe this day at Trump Tower as a scene of “disarray” for the transition team.

In fact, it’s all hands on: Mike Pence, the vice president-elect and transition chief, and Reince Priebus, the new chief of staff, shuttling between full conference rooms; Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and by many accounts his closest advisor, conferring in the halls; Sen. Jeff Sessions in and out of meetings on the transition team floor; Rudy Giuliani upstairs with Trump (overheard: “Is the boss meeting-meeting with Rudy or just shooting the ****?”), and Bannon with a long line of men and women outside his corner office.

If this is disarray, it’s a peculiarly focused and organized kind.

How about that?

Here ya go. Leading story. Big headline.

Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge. He'll Now Be Trumps Attorney General.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-attorney-general-jeff-sessions-racist-remarks_us_582cd73ae4b099512f80c0c2?cn5id4ygk5rf9lik9

The makeup of the Senate in 1986 was 55 Dems to 45 Reps. The Dems could do whatever they wanted. They were just practicing "Borking" for the following year.

The makeup of the Senate in 1986 was 55 Dems to 45 Reps. The Dems could do whatever they wanted. They were just practicing "Borking" for the following year.

Sessions was denied by the judiciary committee controlled 10 to 8 Republican to Democrat. 2 Republicans voted against him. One, Specter, later said he regretted his vote to reject Sessions.

Setting that history lesson aside, Trump is creating a cabinet with an onerous undertone to watch closely. Bannon is a horrible person to have near the presidency. Sessions is someone to watch closely if he survives his confirmation process.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin