Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a guy who opposed the Iraq War (except for saying "I guess" on the Howard Stern show), Bolton for SoS seems like an odd choice. Of course selecting Pence, who like Hilkary, was a true beliver, was odd as well IMHO but seemed to work for him. Hopefully Trump doesn't pick Bolton.

I really DO hope that he picks Katrina Pierson for White House Press Secretary. That could be a lot of fun. :)

For a guy who opposed the Iraq War (except for saying "I guess" on the Howard Stern show), Bolton for SoS seems like an odd choice. Of course selecting Pence, who like Hilkary, was a true beliver, was odd as well IMHO but seemed to work for him. Hopefully Trump doesn't pick Bolton.

I really DO hope that he picks Katrina Pierson for White House Press Secretary. That could be a lot of fun. :)

He needs to keep Katrina Pierson in charge of picking out curtains. Someplace where she can keep her mouth closed because she is one dumb sumunabitch.

Bolton made sense to me as UN Ambassador...you want an aggressively crotchety old fart in that sort of a group setting. But one-on-one with heads of state? I don't quite see it.

Of course, the real reason he's under consideration?

151029092255-donald-trump-pout-large-169

220px-Ambassador_John_Bolton_at_the_Sout

They're both the same shade of orange.

Bolton made sense to me as UN Ambassador...you want an aggressively crotchety old fart in that sort of a group setting. But one-on-one with heads of state? I don't quite see it.

dats raysis

#oompaloompalivesmatter

Well, orange is the new black they say. :ph34r:

Maybe. But I'm pretty sure as mayor of NYC, you have some interaction with foreign governments.

Still a questionable choice, at best.

Rudy to State is not being widely picked up but some outlets are discussing it. Maybe a trial balloon. Not much written press reaction so maybe that balloon will fly. Makes no sense why he'd be the one or why he'd want it. Dealing with governments from within the confines of NYC is a lot different than playing a leading role on the world stage.

(Rudy having experience with governments as mayor of NYC is akin to your girl Palin having Russia experience from sitting in AK.)

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Rudy to State is not being widely picked up but some outlets are discussing it. Maybe a trial balloon. Not much written press reaction so maybe that balloon will fly. Makes no sense why he'd be the one or why he'd want it. Dealing with governments from within the confines of NYC is a lot different than playing a leading role on the world stage.

(Rudy having experience with governments as mayor of NYC is akin to your girl Palin having Russia experience from sitting in AK.)

Remember that Giuliani started a security consulting firm after his mayoralty that had a bunch of high placed foreign clients.