Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Bannon isn't a good choice. But he helped save Trump's campaign. Hopefully he doesn't have much sway and it's just a job title.

He'll probably not last long. The anti-Jew stories are already coming out.

He's a skinhead like Ozy, has admitted that Brietbart is the site for all things Alt-Right, and if the press is eager to attack Trump right out of the gate, he's the guy to go after.

Yeah, Bannon isn't a good choice. But he helped save Trump's campaign. Hopefully he doesn't have much sway and it's just a job title.

Bannon's aiming to be Trump's Karl Rove. Trump is thin-skinned and maybe the backlash on that choice will get him to minimize his role.

He'll probably not last long. The anti-Jew stories are already coming out.

He's a skinhead like Ozy, has admitted that Brietbart is the site for all things Alt-Right, and if the press is eager to attack Trump right out of the gate, he's the guy to go after.

Bannon is an unmitigated disaster and should be nowhere near the seat of power in the US.

Story coming out of WSJ today is that Trump didn't realize the duties of the POTUS until his meeting with Obama, and that Obama will be more hands on than past Presidents have been during the transition. Also Trump's team didn't realize they'd have to be hiring all new White House staff.

How did we get here?

Edited by Dorkington

With the exceptions of Bannon and Palin who are both WTF names, most of that list (of the names more familiar to me), look palatable.

I'd like to add Joe Arpaio to the "kook" list.

I wouldn't necessarily consider Arpaio a kook...just someone who's not qualified for anything above "podunk Sheriff."

Likewise, Palin...DOI might be something she's actually qualified for, given her governorship of AK and resultant experience with a good many DOI issues. You may not agree with the idea - I'm not sure I do - but it's not "kooky." (Not like something like "Secretary of the Treasury Sarah Palin" would be.)

I'd like to add Gingrich to the "kook" list, however.

Story coming out of WSJ today is that Trump didn't realize the duties of the POTUS until his meeting with Obama, and that Obama will be more hands on than past Presidents have been during the transition. Also Trump's team didn't realize they'd have to be hiring all new White House staff.

How did we get here?

Well, for starters, we got here because Obama waited until now to do something truly bipartisan... :doh:

This could be a good thing...it could put more of the burden back on to Congress where it belongs. No, I don't necessarily believe that.

I wouldn't necessarily consider Arpaio a kook...just someone who's not qualified for anything above "podunk Sheriff."

Likewise, Palin...DOI might be something she's actually qualified for, given her governorship of AK and resultant experience with a good many DOI issues. You may not agree with the idea - I'm not sure I do - but it's not "kooky." (Not like something like "Secretary of the Treasury Sarah Palin" would be.)

I'd like to add Gingrich to the "kook" list, however.

The day DC Tom defended Sarah Palin's qualifications to be a presidential cabinet member.

Good grief.

Milo would be a worse choice than Bannon...

Milo would be an awesome choice. His mere existence would piss off everybody.

Not "good" awesome, obviously...but holy Hell, that would be something to behold.

The day DC Tom defended Sarah Palin's qualifications to be a presidential cabinet member.

The day DC Tom pointed out that there might be one cabinet position she's not unqualified for.