Week 9 Advice

What a Tuel

Who do I drop to pick up a defense for the Cardinals bye week? (Edit: I already thought about just going without a kicker :lol: but league rules are to submit a full lineup each week)

My team:

Drew Brees

Marcus Mariota

Lamar Miller

Matt Forte

Jonathan Stewart

Tevin Coleman

Allen Robinson

Jarvis Landry

Quincy Enunwa

Davante Adams

Delanie Walker

Tyler Eifert

Caleb Sturgis

Cardinals Defense

Edited by What a Tuel

Ok, I dropped Mariota.

Next question.

Pick 3:

Allen Robinson

Jarvis Landry

Quincy Enunwa

Davante Adams

Too late to help, but I would say my preference is:

1. Landry - he has struggled, but I think he is a good bet this week against an awful Jets pass defense. My guess is he gets 100 yards and re-establishes himself as a real player in FF

2. Adams - I think this is a high-scoring game. But playing at home I could imaging the Pack taking a big lead and laying off the long throws. With Moncrief and TY Hilton healthy, who knows. This could just be a shoot-out

3. Robinson - the KC pass defense is suspect, but I think the JAC offense is more suspect!

4. Enunwa

Too late to help, but I would say my preference is:

1. Landry - he has struggled, but I think he is a good bet this week against an awful Jets pass defense. My guess is he gets 100 yards and re-establishes himself as a real player in FF

2. Adams - I think this is a high-scoring game. But playing at home I could imaging the Pack taking a big lead and laying off the long throws. With Moncrief and TY Hilton healthy, who knows. This could just be a shoot-out

3. Robinson - the KC pass defense is suspect, but I think the JAC offense is more suspect!

4. Enunwa

Perfect! Thats what I did, and I won outside of some crazy 60 point effort from the Bills Defense by my opponent tomorrow night (which I hope happens!). Benched Enunwa and played the other 3. The only mistake I made was dropping Mariota. He is playing so well I probably could have traded him for something. I'm going to pay through the nose to get him back at auction I think. Should've dropped Enunwa for a week instead

Edited by What a Tuel

I enjoy the discussion too.

I need (informal fantasy football support group) help making the right choice for tonight. I am one point behind going into tonight's game against a team that has played its full team already. I have one RB left to play, and have McCoy and Gillislee both on my roster.

The third tie-breaker in my league for the playoffs is points scored (after record and head-to-head). I want to play McCoy if all signs are he is healthy, eager to play, and of course actually active. But that is crazy, right? Note: MG has scored 2 fantasy points or less three week this year, including against Miami two weeks ago. . . . .

And for the record, I am not concerned about winning tonight, mostly just sharing. The academic questing is what do you think is the likely difference between McCoy and MG tonight if all repotrs are that McCoy looks and feels good, and is going to start?

And for the record, I am not concerned about winning tonight, mostly just sharing. The academic questing is what do you think is the likely difference between McCoy and MG tonight if all repotrs are that McCoy looks and feels good, and is going to start?

Just heard shady is reportedly 95 percent lol so either way he is your guy. Both are just as likely to get hurt IMO, so you have no reason to risk playing the backup. Shady for 10 yards!!!

Yeah, I agree. Play McCoy! As long as he is active and they are saying he is nearly healthy then he is your guy.

Are you as happy as I am that ARob finally got going?

Definitely! Although did you watch the game? I get the nagging feeling something is up between him and Bortles. Maybe I'm just imagining it.

Yeah, I agree. Play McCoy! As long as he is active and they are saying he is nearly healthy then he is your guy.

Definitely! Although did you watch the game? I get the nagging feeling something is up between him and Bortles. Maybe I'm just imagining it.

No I didn't. What makes you say that?

No I didn't. What makes you say that?

A couple passes he didn't seem to layout for the pass like he normally does, and it looked odd because it seemed like it was right after Bortles overthrew him on a different one that he did lay out for but didn't come up with.

Almost like he was tired of it. Could always be poor angles and my imagination. Plus I heard Robinson was slamming his helmet around.

Maybe this from Roto set this in my mind. Who knows. It was an blowout against the Titans that week. Worthy of being upset.

All of Robinson's production came in garbage time. Dealing with unacceptably-bad wobblers from Blake Bortles, Robinson's frustration boiled over. He was visibly upset multiple times on the field, and caught by the camera launching his helmet on the sideline. Robinson has had struggles of his own this season, dropping far too many passes and running some shaky routes, but Bortles has been his biggest issue. Robinson will remain a low-end WR2 against the Chiefs in Week 9.

A couple passes he didn't seem to layout for the pass like he normally does, and it looked odd because it seemed like it was right after Bortles overthrew him on a different one that he did lay out for but didn't come up with.

Almost like he was tired of it. Could always be poor angles and my imagination. Plus I heard Robinson was slamming his helmet around.

Maybe this from Roto set this in my mind. Who knows. It was an blowout against the Titans that week. Worthy of being upset.

All of Robinson's production came in garbage time. Dealing with unacceptably-bad wobblers from Blake Bortles, Robinson's frustration boiled over. He was visibly upset multiple times on the field, and caught by the camera launching his helmet on the sideline. Robinson has had struggles of his own this season, dropping far too many passes and running some shaky routes, but Bortles has been his biggest issue. Robinson will remain a low-end WR2 against the Chiefs in Week 9.

It's fair, Bortles has looked disinterested in some games I watched and that may be why Robinson is acting out a bit. Worth keeping an eye on though, Hurns is hurt now too.