Week 8 Advice

BoBills20

A few Questions:

1. Do I start Russell Wilson @NO or Luck hosting KC? Love Wilson's matchup but I may be overthinking it by sitting luck.

2. .5 ppr: Gilleslee or Allen Hurns @TEN at Flex?

3. .5 ppr: Michael Thomas hosting Seattle, Jeremy Maclin @IND, or Jordan Howard hosting Minnesota at Flex?

Would appreciate any help

1. Either one, I would say; it is close. If I had to choose, I would probably pick Luck, who has has real problems with his protection this year, but is facing a Chiefs team with only 8 sacks through 6 games this year.

2. I would start Gilleslee. I don't think Shady is going to play. Hurns has a tough match-up @TEN

3. M. Thomas been consistently good recently. In .5 PPR I'd be tempted to go with Thomas, but against Seattle? Hmm... His 18 targets the last 2 games is much better than Maclin's 8. It's hard to say what is up with Maclin this year, but I have a feeling it will be a good game for him. That's about all I have to go on. Sorry, I know that is basically worthless. He has been under-performing but is still a favorite target in the offense that just hasn't been passing much. Both are ahead of Howard in my mind. I think I would pick Maclin.

Did you play Hurns? He put up solid numbers eventually after a horrible initial showing by the Jaguars. (Did you watch it?)

I watched it. Tennessee killed them. Bortles and Hurns put up all of those points in garbage time. I wish it was Bortles and Robinson. :thumbdown:

I played Brees again over Mariota. Think I might regret it this week. Mariota had 21 points in the first half. Leveled out to just 23 all game though because they were stomping the Jaguars.

So what do we think? Good choice, bad choice?

Lamar Miller vs Det, Matt Forte @ Cle and Jonathan Stewart vs Ari, pick 2.

Edited by What a Tuel

I watched it. Tennessee killed them. Bortles and Hurns put up all of those points in garbage time. I wish it was Bortles and Robinson. :thumbdown:

I played Brees again over Mariota. Think I might regret it this week. Mariota had 21 points in the first half. Leveled out to just 23 all game though because they were stomping the Jaguars.

So what do we think? Good choice, bad choice?

Lamar Miller vs Det, Matt Forte @ Cle and Jonathan Stewart vs Ari, pick 2.

I agree, that was about the most one-sided game I have ever seen without the Pats as the winning team for the first 3 quarters or so until the Jags showed a little life.

I thought Henry looked great at RB rushing around end for TEN. I think he is going to be a factor in FF next year and beyond, even though he is trapped under Murray.

My opponent is starting Brees this week, so hopefully you made a bad decision. :lol:

I would definitely start Miller and Forte. Stewart is strong flex play.

I agree, that was about the most one-sided game I have ever seen without the Pats as the winning team for the first 3 quarters or so until the Jags showed a little life.

I thought Henry looked great at RB rushing around end for TEN. I think he is going to be a factor in FF next year and beyond, even though he is trapped under Murray.

My opponent is starting Brees this week, so hopefully you made a bad decision. :lol:

I would definitely start Miller and Forte. Stewart is strong flex play.

I thought the same about Henry. He looked great, and I considered snatched him up if I could find him, but yeah, stuck behind Murray

Ok then pick two:

Quincy Enunwa

Jonathan Stewart

Davante Adams

Edited by What a Tuel

Ok then pick two:

Quincy Enunwa

Jonathan Stewart

Davante Adams

I would probably play:

Adams - This could turn into a shoot-out in Atlanta

Stewart - I know Arizona is tough, but they are at least in Carolina and the Panthers are coming off a week of rest. I think Stewart is the safest for points, but likely has a lower ceiling.

Enunwa - It sounds like Joe Hadan and Jamar Taylor (starting CBs) are both going to play for the Browns. I would start Enunwa over Stewart if it turns out Haden is playing but not Taylor, as Enunwa would likely turn into the primary target for Fitzpatrick

Edited by Matt in KC

I would probably play:

Adams - This could turn into a shoot-out in Atlanta

Stewart - I know Arizona is tough, but they are at least in Carolina and the Panthers are coming off a week of rest. I think Stewart is the safest for points, but likely has a lower ceiling.

Enunwa - It sounds like Joe Hadan and Jamar Taylor (starting CBs) are both going to play for the Browns. I would start Enunwa over Stewart if it turns out Haden is playing but not Taylor, as Enunwa would likely turn into the primary target for Fitzpatrick

Played Enunwa and Adams, wasn't disappointed. Both did well. Thanks!