Its only game 7!

Didn't get too excited at being 4-2, not too pissed about being 4-3. Just going to let the season play out. It was a bad time to drop a very winnable game given the brutal stretch of games to come. Today's loss likely means Bills have to hope a 7 loss team makes the playoffs. Not the best odds.

Trade the cards win for a jets or dolphins and we are about where anyone would've penciled in as far as expectations

Disclaimer: no doubt today was a disappointing loss. Sucks to lose to a divisional team with a worse record, but...

Ah, being a Bills fan. One week excited about a four game win streak, the next week ready to jump off a bridge... Bring on New England!

Yup. A win next week and that Bills fan will be back in The Wolf territory. A loss and that Bills fan will be talking about throwing games for a better draft pick. I love the old Parcells quote: you are what your record is. Right now that's 4-3. Not bad, not great. Anyone inking us in for a loss next week should take the week off and watch the World Series instead.

Who is making excuses?

We just has a 4 game winning streak....time to start another

Yup. You never know where the wins (or losses) will come from. I hate the loser mentality that we have to beat the weak teams because we can't beat the good teams. The broken record (me) says we are 4-3, nothing more, nothing less. Personally I would have signed on the dotted line for 4-3 after the 0-2 start.

Tough stretch ahead, Go Bills!!!!

That is all

:beer:

It's painful the way people have BBFS these days. We need to break this streak and get them some help.

There are only 2 teams that have a better win percentage than us right now (Ignoring playoffs seeding and not accounting for byes)

I wonder if Steelers, Chiefs, and Broncos fans are melting down this much at 4-3. And if they are, then the Dolphins, Ravens, Bengals, Colts, Titans, and Chargers fans must be suicidal at 3-4.

Edited by What a Tuel

:beer:

It's painful the way people have BBFS these days. We need to break this streak and get them some help.

There are only 2 teams that have a better win percentage than us right now (Ignoring playoffs seeding)

I wonder if Steelers, Chiefs, and Broncos fans are melting down this much at 4-3. And if they are, then the Dolphins, Ravens, Bengals, Colts, Titans, and Chargers fans must be suicidal at 3-4.

except that we haven't had the success of Steelers, Chiefs, and Broncos. if we did then we wouldn't be concerned but we have missed the playoffs for 16 yrs and always find a way to miss them and every loss counts.

I am very disappointed in todays loss. I figured it would be a tough game and I am not surprised we lost. Miami looked great last week and we are banged up...Just really hurt to watch that second half. Miami was like a train that couldn't be stopped. I couldn't help but have flashbacks of previous Bills teams. Did anyone feel the same way? I know its only one game but this one kind of took the wind out of my optimism. A win against the Pats will change everything. How in the world can we stop Brady and company when we couldn't stop hapless Trannyhill and Jay A?

except that we haven't had the success of Steelers, Chiefs, and Broncos. if we did then we wouldn't be concerned but we have missed the playoffs for 16 yrs and always find a way to miss them and every loss counts.

Yep those Chiefs have had some success alright. :rolleyes:

If we had the Chiefs playoff history from the last 10 years, you would be saying the exact same thing.

For sure be upset that we loss. Do not make the mistake of assuming I am not pissed off that we lost a game we should have won. But so have all those other teams.

Pittsburgh lost to Miami

Chiefs lost to Houston

Denver lost to San Diego

Hell even the New England got shut out by us.

Sure maybe they recover, maybe they don't, but the season isn't over for you to make that claim. This is a recurring theme with Bills fans, and I find it annoying. We did the same damn thing after we lost to Miami and Kansas City in 2014. People gave right the :censored: up. Said it was impossible at 5-5 to make the playoffs. But, we very nearly did.

Now maybe we don't play the game, and so it doesn't matter, but Bills fans are so beaten down that at the slightest bit of adversity they give up. We are 4-3. The season is not lost. We didn't make the playoffs in the first 6 weeks, and we didn't get eliminated in the playoffs in the first 7. That's why they play the whole season.

And when we lose next week i will see a its only week 8, then its only week 9 after next loss and soon no shot at post season.

Long shot now as it is because of our AFC record

Yep, we probably could have had this conversation after Week 2, and then we pulled off 4 straight. But yeah those were wins that weren't against the right teams. :lol:

Our AFC record is 1-2. Hardly unable to overcome that with 8 AFC games remaining.