Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

Another good episode last night. Finale should be interesting.

They were finally starting to make wannabe-Johnny Depp interesting and then he starts using again. His whole interaction this season with Troy has been a huge head scratcher. I'm kind of at the point where I want them to just kill of the rest of the Clark family so that it can be the Daniel show. That of course means that he won't make it through the finale.

They were finally starting to make wannabe-Johnny Depp interesting and then he starts using again. His whole interaction this season with Troy has been a huge head scratcher. I'm kind of at the point where I want them to just kill of the rest of the Clark family so that it can be the Daniel show. That of course means that he won't make it through the finale.

I did like this episode but some of it seemed sudden and I agree on the part with Nick. I get that he might relapse at his first opportunity but the stuff with needing to get away from Madison is weird.

Also sudden:

Strand quickly going into sell mode after getting frustrated with Madison

Ofelia's death. But the actress is pregnant and I guess this takes Daniel in a new direction

Alicia is venturing into somewhere that will turn into something but that has to be next season, no?

I like what they have done with Season 3. A lot. But I'm not quite sure how it will set up Season 4. I have to admit that I kind of love not really knowing which characters are "good guys" or "bad guys". I think that is a cool aspect.

That had to be the most idiotic introduction to a villain that Ive ever seen. Someone please tell me why they threw that tumor operation throw away scene in there.

with any luck he's dead.

They had a fire sale ... Everyone must die.

Why not turn the boat around and ride the wave head on?

I think Daniel knows a way to save himself and Nick.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

with any luck he's dead.

They had a fire sale ... Everyone must die.

Why not turn the boat around and ride the wave head on?

I think Daniel knows a way to save himself and Nick.

For a while there, I was hoping they'd kill off everyone and then the show would transition to whatever Walker was going to do. At this point, once the dust settles, I'd say it's safe to assume that they're headed to Texas.

the thing about Texas is .... who is running the "show" more of these thugs?

Probably a group of little people cannibals. It'll be the violent version of the munchkins from the wizard of oz.

For a while there, I was hoping they'd kill off everyone and then the show would transition to whatever Walker was going to do. At this point, once the dust settles, I'd say it's safe to assume that they're headed to Texas.

I liked the season and I liked parts of last night's episodes. I didn't like the silly Christmas dinner stuff. It was just weird. I don't think Taka and Crazy Dog would have just happened to hang around so they could sniper a few bad guys down, because the bad guys could have easily stayed inside. Lots of plot holes IMO. I do think the actors on the show are very good and coming into their own in their roles.

I don't know where any of the characters are going. It's like the show is starting over again. I still like aspects of this show more than some aspects of the main show but Season 4 could be their last.

Kirkman or Gimple said that one character would crossover from one show to the other. It would be useless to put a FTWD character into TWD but you could do it. TWD is years ahead timeline wise so although the character could be on both shows, he/she could never die on FTWD. To me it has to be a prequel with Abraham....or maybe Rosita. Some of FTWD's characters appear headed to Texas

I liked the season and I liked parts of last night's episodes. I didn't like the silly Christmas dinner stuff. It was just weird. I don't think Taka and Crazy Dog would have just happened to hang around so they could sniper a few bad guys down, because the bad guys could have easily stayed inside. Lots of plot holes IMO. I do think the actors on the show are very good and coming into their own in their roles.

I don't know where any of the characters are going. It's like the show is starting over again. I still like aspects of this show more than some aspects of the main show but Season 4 could be their last.

Kirkman or Gimple said that one character would crossover from one show to the other. It would be useless to put a FTWD character into TWD but you could do it. TWD is years ahead timeline wise so although the character could be on both shows, he/she could never die on FTWD. To me it has to be a prequel with Abraham....or maybe Rosita. Some of FTWD's characters appear headed to Texas

I was just looking on a news feed and saw these spoilers

what ever happened to the "Mini show" and the two women in the tunnels?

I still can't get over the whole part where the new guy in a wheelchair had a tumor cut out of his back without any sedation, then immediately starts walking and joins in on the assault on the dam. Even if you're willing to suspend disbelief on that one for a second, it still made absolutely no sense to include that in the story. They rushed his whole story ridiculously. They needed to come up with some reason for Alicia to have won him over and be brought to the dam, so they added that absurd story line in there. Maybe the fact that they aired two episodes together makes it feel even more rushed, but it was a horrible idea to introduce this guy and then have the big raid all within one night.