Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

That's Negan's baby now.

At least half of her is...Damn, what an episode. I really figured it had to be Abe, but didn't see the second one coming. Then when Rick's mind was wondering and they were showing all the other characters getting popped, it was a true WTF moment. So two long episodes and Negan is firmly established as a bad ass psycho. How do they even begin to explain this to the Alexandria crew? I am so glad I record the show and start watching a half hour in, all those commercials!!

At least half of her is...Damn, what an episode. I really figured it had to be Abe, but didn't see the second one coming. Then when Rick's mind was wondering and they were showing all the other characters getting popped, it was a true WTF moment. So two long episodes and Negan is firmly established as a bad ass psycho. How do they even begin to explain this to the Alexandria crew? I am so glad I record the show and start watching a half hour in, all those commercials!!

The episode in a can was great. The cliffhanger at the end of last year was still a bad idea. Had they bumped one episode or extended the season last year by one, S6 would have been one dumpster dive short of flawless IMO. It was a great episode but the spoilers were easily accessible as everyone knew they would be....that's not the big thing....spoilers would have been available last year too. The thing is Gimple said S6 finale was about showing Rick being broken and S7 premiere was about what happens next.....but that just wasn't true. Rick was only halfway broken at the end of 6 and this broke him the rest of the way. The two episode belonged in the same season.

All of that said....it's over now and the show can move forward. It should be interesting. JD Morgan is a really good actor and will be a tremendous addition. I'm sure some of the other newbies will be strong as well.

Sneak peak for E2 looked great. Carol/Morgan. I think they have both done tremendous jobs on their characters throughout the series and seeing them interact was great last year and will be better this year.

There was a saying in the series "If Daryl dies, we riot". For me of all the characters on the show to lose, Morgan would be the toughest and Carol is probably in the top 4-5.

The episode in a can was great. The cliffhanger at the end of last year was still a bad idea. Had they bumped one episode or extended the season last year by one, S6 would have been one dumpster dive short of flawless IMO. It was a great episode but the spoilers were easily accessible as everyone knew they would be....that's not the big thing....spoilers would have been available last year too. The thing is Gimple said S6 finale was about showing Rick being broken and S7 premiere was about what happens next.....but that just wasn't true. Rick was only halfway broken at the end of 6 and this broke him the rest of the way. The two episode belonged in the same season.

All of that said....it's over now and the show can move forward. It should be interesting. JD Morgan is a really good actor and will be a tremendous addition. I'm sure some of the other newbies will be strong as well.

Yeah, the cliff hanger was a dumb move. Everything about that episode last night had season finale written all over it. That new beginning stuff was crap. I did something I don't do much and I sat through all of Talking Dead last night. It was one big eulogy. They weren't talking about a new start for the show, they were talking about what these characters meant to the show. They should have shown it last year. But whatever, we're all caught up now and we've got 7 episodes left to see where the fun goes.

On another note, has a character ever had better last words than Abe? Ok, it wasn't his most creative, but I'll give him a pass given the state of his head.

Sneak peak for E2 looked great. Carol/Morgan. I think they have both done tremendous jobs on their characters throughout the series and seeing them interact was great last year and will be better this year.

There was a saying in the series "If Daryl dies, we riot". For me of all the characters on the show to lose, Morgan would be the toughest and Carol is probably in the top 4-5.

Morgan is starting to piss me off. Won't be sad to see him go.

Like GoT....got to have someone you love to hate......and then look forward to the time they die and by who.

i'm sure it will be Rick. With the backing of King Ezekiel.

After watching it, I was thinking they could have alleviated all the hatred about last season's finale by showing the Abraham kill and ending it. Would have seriously caught people off guard if season one started after that kill.

After watching it, I was thinking they could have alleviated all the hatred about last season's finale by showing the Abraham kill and ending it. Would have seriously caught people off guard if season one started after that kill

That would've been pretty brilliant. Show Abe getting killed at the end, let people stew over it, and then continue with the season premier and go to the Glen kill.... People would've lost it!

After watching it, I was thinking they could have alleviated all the hatred about last season's finale by showing the Abraham kill and ending it. Would have seriously caught people off guard if season one started after that kill.

Nice. That probably would have worked really well, especially since they did actually show it from his point of view last season.

I'd like to add that I hated Neegan on The Talking Dead. He shouldn't be part of the crew for greed purposes. I don't want fans seeing him as liked by crew members. He should be an incredibly evil villain not one of their friends. I know that this isn't felt by cast and crew, but for the sale of the audience, Neegan should be a super heel and shouldn't be liked among viewers.

I also think he should have made Rick go through it with Carl. Made the audience hate him even more

Carol is the only one I really like, everyone else can be chomped by the walkers, the more the better.

I'd like to add that I hated Neegan on The Talking Dead. He shouldn't be part of the crew for greed purposes. I don't want fans seeing him as liked by crew members. He should be an incredibly evil villain not one of their friends. I know that this isn't felt by cast and crew, but for the sale of the audience, Neegan should be a super heel and shouldn't be liked among viewers.

I also think he should have made Rick go through it with Carl. Made the audience hate him even more

I thought he was trying to play that up a bit on the show. It's obviously never going to work with that format, but he was definitely heeling it up a bit out there... "it's Daryl's fault that Glen is dead"

I thought he was trying to play that up a bit on the show. It's obviously never going to work with that format, but he was definitely heeling it up a bit out there... "it's Daryl's fault that Glen is dead"

The expression on Steven Yeun's face when he said that was awesome.

That was the most brutal thing I have ever watched.

It was awesome! Best individual episode of television I think I have ever watched.

It was so brutal, I doubt I could stand to watch it again. Horrible ending to a couple of great characters.

That was the most brutal thing I have ever watched.

It was awesome! Best individual episode of television I think I have ever watched.

It was so brutal, I doubt I could stand to watch it again. Horrible ending to a couple of great characters.

Most brutal thing I'd seen since the coverage on the Dolphins' last TD pass, at least.

This ^^^^^^^

Who the hell has Judith btw? Oh Key-riste, now we got another Grimes kid who can't be accounted for half the time?!?!