Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Ya what was up with that?

At first I thought it was the writers look into the future after Rick kills Neegan.

It was a glimpse into the future of the peaceful life they will lead no my guess is (Carl) Coral's dream ....  

3 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

Im on firestick now and dont have cable anymore.....

Anyone give me tips on how to watch the episodes on line?  I tried to go to the AMC website but it gets confusing watching the latest episode.

can't help ya John.  

maybe this can 

https://www.cutcabletoday.com/amc-live-stream/

looks like you are SOL  (crap outta luck) 

17 minutes ago, Dante said:

The longest death scene in the history of film. I was hoping for him to turn and chomp on Rick or Bichon just to move it along.

It was the worst 89 minutes and 30 seconds the show has put out since its conception. Followed up by the best 30 seconds the show have ever produced. All with a single silenced shot from a pistol. 

Hey, at least they didn't put any extra commercials into that episode or anything.  Good Lord.

Well, we got to see some badass Morgan.

Sayonara, Coral.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1

On 2/26/2018 at 12:23 PM, John from Riverside said:

Anyone give me tips on how to watch the episodes on line?  I tried to go to the AMC website but it gets confusing watching the latest episode.

Easy. Buy the episode on amazon. They are available the next day. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

On February 26, 2018 at 12:23 PM, John from Riverside said:

The Terrarium TV app is your friend.

I'm at the point where I kind of wish they'd throw a curveball at everyone and have Negan win.  He felt like the so called good guy after that episode last night.  Hand the show off to him and completely free it from the comics.

Rick is alone and tied up at the Garbage dump and the people are all armed. 

The Saviors come with several armed people and the garbage people come out with nothing? 

This show is just getting irritating.  I will watch because of the time invested, but usually have my laptop out doing other things...

TWD_807_GP_0719_0337-RT.jpg

9 minutes ago, ricojes said:

Rick is alone and tied up at the Garbage dump and the people are all armed. 

The Saviors come with several armed people and the garbage people come out with nothing? 

They all had guns until the Saviors took them.  You must have blacked out during the entire discussion about that.

On 3/5/2018 at 9:27 AM, shrader said:

They all had guns until the Saviors took them.  You must have blacked out during the entire discussion about that.

Ah ok, thanks.  And I didn't "black out", just lack of interest and not paying that close of attention any more.  Still think it's ridiculous, they have vantage points all over the yard and they just serve themselves up on a platter.  The "Garbage Plate Delivery" topic on OTW should be about that scene.... 

16 minutes ago, ricojes said:

Ah ok, thanks.  And I didn't "black out", just lack of interest and not paying that close of attention any more.  Still think it's ridiculous, they have vantage points all over the yard and they just serve themselves up on a platter.  The "Garbage Plate Delivery" topic on OTW should be about that scene.... 

That whole group was a waste of time.  I do wonder if they'll resurface in some form down the road.  Simon asked them about the helipad and solar panels and there is that chopper that Rick saw a while back.  They have to follow up on that at some point or else the writing really is shot.  Then again, it probably already is because after all of this time, each of these groups should be well aware of a chopper flying near them.