I'd be pissed if I were Marcell Dareus' teammate

Estro

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be forever upset that (1) Andrew Luck stayed in college, leaving Cam to Carolina (2) Von Miller went #2 and (3) we took Dareus instead of AJ green or Patrick Petersen.

Dareus is a great player but DTs don't change games like the other players mentioned and he's had the off field issues

Edited by tito1

I will be forever upset that (1) Andrew Luck stayed in college, leaving Cam to Carolina (2) Von Miller went #2 and (3) we took Dareus instead of AJ green or Patrick Petersen.

Dareus is a great player but DTs don't change games like the other players mentioned and he's had the off field issues

Dareus > Petersen

If Dareus gets suspended he doesn't get paid, what's the issue?

He's gonna put some hard working, cheaper guys back on the bench. You don't think these guys understand that?

And as a team player they want him back because he helps the team tremendously

And how's Luck been doing?

Other guys on the team may see the obvious double standard for the huge money investment/untradable players like Dareus who screw up time after time and know that no matter how good or hard they play in his absence, they would be cut for the same behavior at any time.

Edited by Mr. WEO

Other guys on the team may see the obvious double standard for the huge money investment/untradable players like Dareus who screw up time after time and know that no matter how good or hard they play in his absence, they would be cut for the same behavior at any time.

All NFL players not treated equally by their teams? No ****!

All NFL players not treated equally by their teams? No ****!

Of course they do..

Look, these guys aren't as blind as some fans. They knew he was BS'ing the press and the fans about rehab. They saw him having fun the night before he "entered". They know he forfeited more in 4 games than they might make all year. They see he came back from 4 weeks off and still wasn't ready to play.

It goes to the OPs point. I'm not sure if you are pretending not to understand that or what

And as a team player they want him back because he helps the team tremendously

And how's Luck been doing?

Luck was the consensus 1, Cam would've went to Buffalo most likely. He's been doing quite well as the reigning MVP

So what? It's like that anywhere...the better you are at what you do, the more leeway you have...ask Bruce Smith, Lawrence Taylor, etc...

Stop trying to manufacture BS stories

Luck was the consensus 1, Cam would've went to Buffalo most likely. He's been doing quite well as the reigning MVP

Yeah, real good 1-5 this year...last year he was tremendous...this year not so much...

So what? It's like that anywhere...the better you are at what you do, the more leeway you have...ask Bruce Smith, Lawrence Taylor, etc...

Stop trying to manufacture BS stories

Yeah, real good 1-5 this year...last year he was tremendous...this year not so much...

So your point is Cam sucks now - got it. Not even gonna argue with you.