How about O'leary

That one pass play to OLeary was a really great call, and execution. The rolling pocket worked perfect. The OL was outside of the hash marks and lined up all in a row with no rush on TT. O'Leary made as much out of it as he could IMO.

I didn't think that was by design, will have to watch it again, big play in the game, though. Clay had another key third down play in the fourth QTR.

I didn't think that was by design, will have to watch it again, big play in the game, though. Clay had another key third down play in the fourth QTR.

I only saw it once, too. But it seemed like the entire offensive line rolled to the right and set up in a row perfectly. TT sat back and then threw it across the field to OLeary on the run going the opposite way. I'm not sure how that could not have been planned.

So happy for this kid. Love his blocking. Love his attitude. Love his story. Did you know he is Jack's Grandson? I am excited to continue to watch him prove

Jack Nicholson? Hadn't heard that.

:rolleyes:

O'Leary seems to mix well with Clay, and probably works better in 'heavy' sets. That being said, I like Gragg more as Clay's 'backup', since he's a similar sort of player. Hopefully he gets healthy and comes back. I know he hasn't produced much, but the talent is clearly there.